3. Mu La La✔

Edited 9:18 pm
Tequila's POV

"Now I don't want to overwhelm you. ." He starts off, his face void of emotions.

"I'm already overwhelmed." I murmur.

"But the wedding's Saturday." He continued his hand folded on the desk and I gape.

"Saturday? but today's Thursday." I exclaim.

"Apparently. But it's not going to be a real marriage. . just a business proposal." He reminds me and I resist the urge to vomit.

"I-I. ."

"Now, I'm going to give you this chance to ask me any question you like."

"I-I, Y-" My mouth felt dry.

"Tequila?" He calls out but I was too far out.

I'm getting married? This must be some kind of sick joke, some cruel weird-

"Maybe you should get some rest."

× × ×

He said I should get some rest but how could I?

How could I sleep knowing that I was going to get married to some total stranger? Worse, a murderer.

It's just a dream.

It must be a dream. Yes, that's exactly what it is, Hugo was probably licking my hands, trying to wake me up right this instant.

I lift my hands to my arm squeezing lightly. Wake up, wake u-

"You're not dreaming." I turn around to find the sympathetic blonde from earlier.

"What're you doing here?"

"I just came to check up on you. . I'm sorry you got dragged into this." He sighs leaning against the door frame and I frown.

"Why can't I leave?"

"Because, it's against the rules. You saw what happened and that's a risk we're not willing to take. We weren't disguised or anything, you saw us so. ."

"I'm stuck here forever?"

"I'm sorry."

"So what you're saying is. . I'm in a house filled with murderers."

"More or le-"

I start screaming so loud that his eyes widen.

"Hey-"

"I can't stay here!" I hyperventilate. "I'm going to die."

"You're not going to-"

"IM GOING TO DIE!" I scream again and he covers his ears. "Why is this happening to me? I'm stuck in some Drug Lord's house and -" Gasp. "What would Hugo think of me?"

"You have a baby?" His eyes soften even more and I nod frantically.

"I have the cutest, furriest baby ever known to man-"

"Wait wait wait," He blinks. "What?"

"My puppy Hugo." I tilt my head.

"Your baby is a dog?" He blinks again and I frown at him.

"Don't say it like that." I scold.

"Gosh you're adorable." He grins at me and I roll my eyes.

"I want to leave." I whine helplessly.

"It's not that bad here, you might grow to like it." He tries and I scoff.

"I'm just as afraid as men in prison when they drop the soap." I hug myself and he bursts out laughing.