When he gets jealous

Harry: He goes unusually quiet and ignores everyone, especially you. He will only reply In one word answers.

Ron: Ron gets angry and will sulk for hours after, he will also make rude remarks to the person or to you, he'll end up apologising eventually

Neville: Neville goes all shy and glares quietly at the person, he will also start trying to get your attention any way he can, like pulling your sleeve or coming up behind you and shoving his face into your neck

Draco: He makes sure the person knows you're his, he'll start kissing you right then and there or he'll start shouting and causing a scene.

Cedric: He'll usually try to stay calm and collected but you can tell he's uncomfortable, he'll become really quiet and defensive.

Dean: Dean stops what he's doing and glares at the person, he will start twitching his jaw and clench his fists.

Seamus: He'll laugh even louder to get attention or try to distract you from the person. Only when someone really crosses a line he'll start an argument.

Oliver: Oliver gets very protective and will start trying to lead you away from the situation. He won't say anything to them unless they disrespect you or your relationship in any way.

Fred: Fred will stay saying nothing, but when the person leaves they can expect to be pranked sometime soon.

George: George waits till the time is just right and will get them right there, either by charm or he'll signal Fred to come up behind them.

Tom: Tom gets vicious, he'll use words to make the person break down or they'll end up in hospital. But they'll always be out in a couple days, unless they go too far, whereas sometimes they don't come back.

Newt: He becomes uncomfortable and will start to shuffle around on his feet, his eyes will stay fixated on the ground.

Credence: He'll become protective but also really shy and quieter then usual. He will hide behind you and wait for whoever's talking to you to leave before he'll grab your hand lightly or make any kind of affectionate move towards you.