2

a/n: I really like that picture (: ^^

I woke up feeling more tired but my back hurt so much. Why do I feel breathing against my lips? I was about to ignore the thoughts and go back to sleep but I heard Jimin. "Hyung..are you awake?" I opened my eyes to see Jimin inches away from my face. We both get up and gather our stuff. "Good morning you two! I was wondering where you were." Jin said to us. We noticed the rest behind him. "Well when you have guest over, it makes the sleeping arrangement in the dorm alittle difficult." I snapped back. Seriously they know not to mess with my sleep.

We both quickly go back to the dorm to change before heading back to the studio for practice. We are recording our new song today. Its called I need U. Then we got to go and practice some routines for a concert next week. Another long day, but its worth it because of the others. The time I get to spend with them makes it bearable. "Alright kids. Heres the list of songs your going to perform." Our choreographer says as we finish our recording.

We practice for about 2 hours straight. It didnt take long for Hoseok to get frustrated with us for messing up. I walked into the hallway to see him scolding Jimin. "Jimin, you really need to focus in practice. Your apart of the dance line. Act like it!" I heard him say. "Im sorry Hyung. I was trying. Its j-" "Save it! We have a concert coming up. We all need to be perfect. You better not mess up or else I w-." Thats when I decided Jimin had enough. "Hoseok! Stop that, leave Jimin alone. Come on." I said grabbing Jimins hand pulling him down the hall with me. I could hear him sniffling behind me. After awhile we stopped in an empty corridor.

It bothered me seeing him upset, he was the one who pulled us though difficult times. He keeps us all happy. I pulled him into a hug. I never knew what to say in these situations, so I just kept quiet. "H-hyung..thank you for always being there for me. Its means alot knowing your there." He says as he tightens the hug. Why do I like his presence so much? I grab his chin to face me, "Its no problem. Ill always be here for my favorite maknae." I winked at him causing him to giggle. "Sure, we all know Kookie is your favorite." He said as he pouted but I grabbed his hand leading us back. "Well your my most favorite." I whispered before joining the others.

Practice continues as normal, Hoseok calm down so thats a plus. We finally get home and its almost 10. Jin Hyung called for pizza, so we all decided to take turns showering until the pizza got there. I went into the bathroom and started undress. I just want to shower, eat pizza and go straight to sleep on my cozy bed. I was adjusting the water temperature when I heard the door open. "Can I shower with you?" I turn to see Jimin wrapped in just a towel. "Sure." I turned back around quickly. Why is my heart beating so fast right now?

After we where done showering, I couldnt help but stare at Jimins legs. "Dang Jiminie. Those thigh muscles! Where did our cute chubster go?" I teased. "Yah! Dont tease me Hyung. I worked hard to look this good." He said as he laughed so hard. His laugh was my favorite thing to hear. "Hey pizzas here! Come now or else you wont get any!" I heard Jungkook say through the door. Those pabos better leave us some. We both rushed to put clothes on. No way in hell am I going to sleep on a small couch and not get pizza because of these idiots.

Ah, nothing better than eating..except sleeping. We all sat in our living room eating and playing around. After awhile we started going to our rooms. Except the maknaes stayed up and played video games in V and Jimins room. I was in my room trying to fall asleep when I heard my door open. "Yah. Leave me alone." I say turning to see who was bothering my sleep. "Sorry. Im tired and they wont go to sleep or turn the TV down." Jimin said closing the door behind him. "Come here then Jiminie. You can sleep with me." I scooted over allowing him room to lay down. "You comfy?" "Yeah, Its cold though." I scooted closer to him. "Cuddle then?" I felt him press his head against my chest and wrap his arm around me. It does feel warmer now. "Goodnight Jiminie." "Goodnight Hyung."