> 13 <

“I'm---”

“WHAT?! NO NO NO NO NO HE ISN'T!“ Lisa quickly denied, and almost immediately after she said that she glared at Jungkook

“What?! But Unnie~ can't you see that you guys are perfect for each other!!” Lea whined

But at the same time Lisa's heart fluttered. And almost unexpectedly, she started imagining being with Jungkook, having a relationship with him. But quickly snapped back to reality when Jungkook grabbed her hand

They looked at each other for a split second then Jungkook chuckled

“She's not my girlfriend... At least not yet” He stated then sent a cute wink to Lisa. She felt her cheeks heat up, and immediately, when she realized she was blushing, she lightly slapped her face and muttered “no. You're not gonna act girly. Not today. Not ever” multiple times.

They spent hours talking about random things.

And finally, the day ended.

They walked out of the hospital, still laughing at something that Jungkook said.

While they were walking, the back of their hands brushed each other for only a split second, but before Lisa could separate her hand from Kook, he grabbed her wrist and interlocked there fingers.

He turned his gaze to Lisa and smiled sweetly which Lisa gladly returned with her own.

Just as they were about to get in the car, Lisa spotted a tall figure staring right at them. She investigated further by blinking her eyes repeatedly to make sure that what she's seeing isn't just her imagination.

She walked closer and Jungkook immediately caught on to what she was looking at.

As she got closer, the figure became more familiar.

And then realization hits her.

It was Kunpimook, or Bambam if you will.

She let out a squeal of glee and ran to  the figure and hugged it.

But what shocked her was, he didn't hug back.

Instead, he gently took her arms away from him and walked away silently.

Her smile became a frown as she watched the figure retreat into the darkness.

She looked back at Jungkook only to see him looking questionably at her.

She went back to Jungkook while keeping her head down, trying to remember something she had done to make Bambam mad at her. No avail.

She finally gave up and looked up only to see that she's already inside the car with Jungkook driving.

“Yah. Lalisa, who was that?” Jungkook asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

“it was Bambam, my childhood friend, remember our so called ‘Squad’ I told you guys about? ”

“Yeah. Oh. Ok then” The young man answered keeping in mind that Bambam was Lisa's “Childhood friend”

He didn't want to get more jealous, he's already jealous enough as it is.

He brushed away the thought and glanced at Lisa who's already sleeping peacefully with her head resting on the chair.

-------

He was contemplating whether to bring her to his house or her dorm, choosing the latter, he gently turned right and pulled over.

He successfully woke Lisa up and said their goodbyes to each other.

Lisa knocked the door one time and immediately, it opened only to reveal a furious looking Taehyung

“WHERE THE F**K WERE YOU?! I WAS WORRIED SICK!” he exclaimed, but next thing that Lisa knew, she was engulfed in a hug “ you can't make me feel this way from now on... I won't be able to handle the fact that you were with Jungkook...” Taehyung whispered while burying his face on her neck

Soon after, she felt cold water drip down her neck. He was crying.

She momentarily panicked then grabbed his face. She looked into his eyes

“Why are you crying? Please don't cry... please” she pleaded and unconsciously kissed his forehead.

Taehyung stopped crying and hugged her again

“I'm sorry...” he apologized, it came out muffled since his face was buried on her neck.

All she did was sighed, smiled reassuringly at him and kissed his forhead

“It's okay”

-----

A/N:
HI! I'm ~~ BACK! It's Finally Christmas break! Whoo! And guess who's birthday is tomorrow? haahhaha!

Lol i ain't gonna tell you~

Ok bye~

----BYE!----

X's and O's

-Wasabi