Stiles- Control

Stiles sat on his front porch, anxiously tapping his fingers against his lips. He was supposed to be washing his jeep, but he couldn't bring himself to get up and do it. This was something you and he had always done together, and being his best friend, he sometimes thought you loved that jeep more than he did. Even though he had gone through the trouble of grabbing the bucket, cleaning cloths and soap, he still couldn't bring himself to walk off that porch without you striding beside him.
You and your entire family had gone missing two weeks ago, and Stiles had the terrifying suspicion that it had something to do with you being hunters. You had never been like the Argents, and your family had raised you to do good, but because of that, they had made plenty of enemies.
You were supposed to be going off to college in a few months, the exact same school that Stiles was going to. You were supposed to attend Cal State with him. You were supposed to be there, right by his side, washing the jeep and laughing, but there were a lot of things that should have been happening that weren't.
Stiles closed his eyes and ran his hands through his hair. His father and Parrish had used every resource they could find. Chris Argent was searching for information from every hunter he knew. Hell, even Braeden had talked to some old contacts, thinking they might know something about you.
An entire family just didn't go missing, but no one had been able to find a trace of you, or any evidence for that matter. It was like you vanished off the face of the planet. Like you had vanished from Stiles' life.
With everything that had happened with the Ghost Riders, Stiles thought it wasn't possible. He thought everyone would finally get some peace, that they would finally get to live their lives, but that had been nothing more than a pipe dream.
Suddenly his phone rang, causing him to jump. He kept it at full volume now and never turned it off, just in case there was any news of you. Every call he had answered thinned his hope just a little bit, but he told himself he couldn't give up. You hadn't given up on him when everyone forgot about him, and Stiles would never give up on you.
"Hello?" he asked.
"Stiles," his dad stated. "We found Y/n."
"What?" he demanded, scrambling up from the porch. "What happened? Where is she?"
"On her way to the hospital," he told you. "But Stiles, we don't know all of what happened. Apparently it's pretty ugly."
"Ugly?" he asked. "What do you mean?"
The Sheriff was silent for a few seconds. "Her whole family's dead."
Stiles opened his mouth, but all that came out was a hoarse choking sound.
"Argent found them. They...Stiles, they were slaughtered. Y/n was covered in blood, but for some reason they left her alive. Argent says it was probably some kind of cruel joke, because women are the leaders and there would still be a chance to carry on the family line...look, it doesn't matter. You need to get to the hospital. Call Scott and the others. She's going to need you."
Stiles nodded, although his father couldn't see him. "I will. I'll call them."

"Her parents are dead?" Lydia demanded as Stiles peeled out of her driveway.
"Yes," he told her.
"But she's alive?" Lydia asked firmly, her green eyes watering.
Stiles nodded. "Yeah, but apparently she was hurt pretty bad. Scott's picking up Malia, but hopefully we'll be able to see her when she gets there."
Lydia nodded. "What do you think happened?"
"Some hunting rivalry thing," Stiles told her. "At least that's what Argent told my dad. You know her family had enemies."
"But they've never done anything wrong," Lydia whispered, closing her eyes. "Y/n's never done anything wrong."
"Unless you count the time we broke into the Station together," he offered softly. "Or stole the police van. Or pantsed Scott in the back of the grocery store..."
Lydia shot him a look. "You know what I mean. She hasn't killed anyone. She doesn't like to hurt people."
Stiles nodded. "I know."
They drove the rest of the way in silence, and just as Stiles parked messily in one of the free spots, an ambulance came screaming into the parking lot. Stiles threw the door open and stumbled out, watching as the ambulance screeched to a stop in front of the main doors.
He was dimly aware of Lydia getting out behind him, but when he saw the paramedics throw open the doors and wheel a body out, he knew it was you. You were lying on the gurney, and for a second Stiles was terrified you were dead, but then you began to try and sit up.
"Y/n!" Stiles screamed, racing toward you.
"Ma'am, you need to lie back," one of the EMTs was instructing you.
"No," you were murmuring. "No-I-I have to go back. I just left them there. I have to go back. Someone has to get them."
"Y/n!" Stiles breathed, but another paramedic held him back. "Hey that's my fr-"
That was when he realized. That was when he really truly saw you, and felt his stomach churn violently. You were sitting up, and you were definitely alive, but you looked like you had been splattered with dozens of gallons of red paint. Stiles knew it wasn't paint, and now that he was closer, he could see that you were drenched in blood.
Judging by what Argent had said, it was probably the blood of your family.
"Stiles," you croaked, glancing over at him.
"We've gotta go," said a nurse, suddenly coming through the front doors.
The guy nodded and wheeled you forward, leaving you to fall back against the gurney. You glanced back as you were taken away, and Stiles could see how broken and terrified your eyes looked. He knew you needed him.
He darted forward, but the paramedic was still holding him. "You can't go in there, man. They'll take care of her, alright?"
Stiles shoved the man away bitterly, and turned to Lydia, who had her hands over her mouth.
"Was that...was that her family's blood?" she whispered, watching the ambulance back away.
"Probably," Stiles said quietly.
"Oh god," Lydia breathed. "What happened to her?"
Stiles shook his head. "I don't know, but I'm going to find out. Come on."
Lydia followed Stiles into the hospital, and if she hadn't been so terrified, she probably would have noticed the look on his face. It was the one he got when he knew everything was at stake, when he knew he had to figure something out to make sure nothing terrible happened. This time that seemed unavoidable, but Stiles was determined to figure out what happened. He was determined to help you.