➳ s i x t h

[YAY! Thank you for all the undying support. I never thought that this book would be as successful as it is now. :') Here I am, serving your thirsty hearts another chapter! Don't worry, everyone. The day JK and LS will meet is nearing. ❤]

Word count: 1.8K

-

SEPTEMBER 2016
LISA

"Lisa!"

"Earth to Lisa!"

"YA! LALISA MANOBAN!"

Was someone calling me?

I turned to my side and saw Jennie unnie glaring at me. Oops.

"Ah." I scratched my head. "What is it unnie?"

"How dare you ignore me?" She said and crossed her arms while looking at me.

"I'm sorry, unnie!" Yes, I am the great Jennie Kim's humble and loyal slave.

"Well, anyway. Since we don't have any practice or recording sessions today, why don't we go for some coffee in the nearby cat cafe?" She suggested and went to hug Kuma who was on the rug beneath us.

We were currently in our living room and I was watching Legend of The Blue Sea since I wasn't able to catch up to it.

Jennie unnie was in her room before probably preparing since she wanted to get out of this dungeon called BLACKPINK's dorm.

My eyes immediately lit up after hearing what she said. I really love cats (and dogs of course), and it's been a while since we've gone to a cat cafe considering we just debuted.

The thought of going to a cat cafe had me thinking about my family back in Thailand. My mom, my dad, my sister and my cat, Tiga.

"You're lost in your Lisacorn world again. What's it this time around?" Jennie unnie suddenly said which woke me up from my daydream.

I shook my head, "oh nothing, unnie. We should go! It's a miracle you want to go to a cat cafe rather than a dog cafe, though." I said and played with Kuma together with her.

"I just realized that you haven't been to Thailand for so long and you probably missed Tiga." She said.

Awww. Jennie unnie is such an amazing unnie! She cares for me so much. :')

"Oh, unnie. You really are thoughtful. Thank you. I miss Tiga a lot." I told her honestly and with such longing. I really miss home.

"It's okay, Liz. You'll be going home soon enough." She said to comfort me.

I wasn't really the type to talk about my emotions but Jennie unnie was always there to comfort me even when I never said anything. I don't why but she just knows when and where I feel lonely and sad.

"Now, shoo. Go forth and take a bath. You stink, hoe." She said and continued playing with Kuma.

So much for thoughtful and caring Jennie unnie, I may have forgotten how savage she is.

•••

We just arrived at the cat cafe and went on to pay as well as order our drinks.