dix-sept

YOU'RE MINE !

HAVE YOU EVER LOVED someone so much that it hurts to even say goodbye when you're, for example, leaving their house after a three day sleepover. This is how much Mackenzie loves Johnny, and it's Tuesday morning where she has to break up with him.

Mackenzie is currently standing next to Johnny, shaking with fear. "Johnny, can we talk, privately?"

"Can't you say it here?" He raised his eyebrows.

She bit her lip and Johnny made that face "What are you waiting for", Mackenzie didn't want to make a scene.

"I'm breaking up with you, Johnny." His eyes turned glossy and their friends shared multiple looks with each other as they were shocked. Mackenzie sighed and left, she went to go hide on the side of the school.

Johnny ran straight after her, he was not going to let it end this easily. If he had to fight for it, he will. Mackenzie was seated on the floor, hiding her head in between her knees.

He slowly sat across his girlfriend who was crying her heart out. "Mackenzie..."

She gasped, looking up. "Why'd you follow me here?"

"I love you, I'm not letting you go that easily." He smiled, she softly chuckled but more tears began to fall.

Johnny's hand raised up to her cheeks, he wiped her tears away. "Hey hey, no need to cry. We'll get through this."

"But first, you need to tell me why you're breaking up with me."

Mackenzie nodded, letting out a deep breath. "My parents don't think I'm ready for dating, and I'm really scared about what they would do if I didn't."

His jaw clenched. "Mackenzie, you're funny if you think I'm going to let you break up with me."

Her eyes widened. "What-"

He pulled her onto his lap. "You're mine, baby. Through thick and thin, we can pretend like we aren't dating."

She felt weird about this. What if her parents found out? "I don't know, Johnny."

He sighed, "Please don't leave me, Mackenzie," She nodded.

"I'll never leave you, Johnny."

Their lips met and the duo began to melt in each other's mouths. Her hands were in Johnny's hair while he was rubbing his hands up and down her body.

-

It's been a month since that Tuesday morning, Mackenzie & Johnny are still going amazingly. But secretly. Everybody else, even their friends, think they're broken up but they're still good friends. They don't know how long they're going to have to keep this up.

BITCHES !

NADIA
sup whores i'm bored

MACKENZIE
me too b

DARIUS
i mean- i'm fine
with fortnite for
2 weeks 🕺🏽😜