XXIII

"Hey... wake up sleepy head. It's already morning"

I can feel a sturdy shoulder around me and a warm breath on my neck.

"Wake up, love or we might not get out of bed"

Hearing a faint husky voice, instead of Ayano's nagging tone, my eyes automatically opened, not because of his voice but because of something poking on my lower back.

"Morning"

He said and chuckled. I'm sure that my face is as red as tomato right now.

"You better get out of bed now, my restraints doesn't last long"

I was about to get up but I can't get out of his hold, throwing a look at him, he just grinned at me.

"Sorry, you're just just so cuddly"

He tightened his arms around me, making me closer to his body and feel that something poking on my lower back again. Oh no...

"Can we stay for an hour?"

I shook my head furiously.

"The travel there is long, isn't it? You're the one who said that we need to go early"

He snuggled his head in my neck and I tried to push him away but of course, that didn't move him a bit.

"I don't mind being late, It's not that important anyway. We could spend our time in bed for the whole day"

What the--- for a moment there, he loosened his hold a little and I quickly got out of his hold but maybe I was really in a hurry that I fell out of bed.

"Are you okay?"

He look down at me and was about to help me get up but I quickly stood up.

"I'am fine..."

I exited his chamber, almost running out of the room without looking back at him. I heard him chuckled because of my stupidness.

There were two servant girls in the bathroom and as much as I don't want them to help me bath because I very well can do it on my own, they were just so persistent about their 'Lordship's order' that I give up on making them go away.

"Milady? Your personal servant, Ayano, said that you're going to wear the floral violet kimono for your travel?"

One of the servants asked when I finished my bath

"Yes, did she brought it to you?"

"Yes, along with your jewelries and shoes that you're going to wear and your parcel"

I sighed. God... I'am not going to the occasion directly, I have to travel for four days. Why do I have to look so fancy? Right, his lordship gave it to me to wear. It's my obligation to look beautiful in front of him.

"Don't you like it, milady?"

Ask the servant, I just slightly smiled at her.

"I can dress by mysel--"

She already put my shoulder inside the sleeve of the kimono before I could finish my sentence

"His lordship said that you should dress up fast so you can left as soon as possible so you need our help"

I don't have a choice but to oblige and with the two of them helping me dress up, I was done fast. They also did my hair. My hair is pinned above my head with a fancy silver hairpin, that is of course, from Lord Ryuu. There are few loose strands of my hair. They were about to make me wear the jewelries but I insisted not to wear it except for the ring.