Teen Marvin

1965

"Do you have the beer? We need beer if the older kids are going to like us!"

"Yes Mendel, I have the beer" I roll my eyes saying this. This is Mendel's first high school party, despite being a junior. Those older kids he's talking about are the seniors, whom I'm friends with simply because my older brother is the quarterback of the football team so he takes me to all the senior parties.

Mendel has been my best friend since childhood. He always knew that he would want to be a therapist when he grows up, yet he isn't much help, fretting over everything.

"Let's just go Mendel, my brother's leaving soon" Mendel nods and we start walking to Ethan Brown's house, one of my brother's best friends and where the party is taking place.

Before I could knock on the door, Ethan swings open the door. He yells
"YO GUYS LIL FELDMAN IS HERE" he slaps me on the back and instantly a ton of seniors are asking me both about how I'm doing and when my brother will arrive. I look across the room and find Mendel nervously talking to Trina, his crush since kindergarten. I quickly give him a thumbs up, even though she is totally out of his league, she is one of the most popular girls in our grade and he is pretty low on the social ladder unfortunately.

My brother arrives so immediately the attention is away from him. I head over to the kitchen to get a drink. As I head over there, someone stops me. "Marvin, Trina needs to talk to you about something" there in front of me is Cordelia, one of Trina's best friends and another popular girl who's a cheerleader.

I sigh, ever since middle school people have been trying to hook me up with Trina simply because we are the most popular girl and guy in 11th grade. Cordelia hands me a slip of paper. It reads Hey, we need to chat about something. Meet me upstairs as soon as possible xoxo, Trina. I laugh, might as well just see what she has to say this time.

I quickly grab my drink and head over to the staircase. Already there are Mendel and Trina "I need to talk to Marvin, you can get me a drink if you'd like, okay?" Mendel nods to what Trina says and runs over to grab that drink.

She notices me and squeals "there you are!" She takes my hand and leads me to one of the many guest bedrooms.

I start to get scared. The flirtatious look on Trina's face does not help. I don't wanna have sex with her. I want to go home. I mean, it's not because I'm gay  it's just that from my seventeen years of living I've never once been attracted to a girl.

She sits on my lap "Marv, we are the most popular guy and girl in school, everyone knows that. If we date, then it'll make us even more powerful, and I wouldn't complain being your girlfriend" Trina leans closer so then her breasts are in my face, this is even more uncomfortable "c'mon Marv, you would never say no to a chance of having more power"

I start thinking. That is actually pretty smart. And heck, she'd never break up with me so if we go out, after college I'd have a girl to play the role of "housewife". This idea is genius.

"Okay, let's do it" Jesus this feels more like a business deal rather than starting a relationship with someone.

Trina smiles and kisses me. It's not great but I could get used to it. Suddenly as we're kissing, the door opens.

"MARVIN, HOW COULD YOU?!"

Mendel.

Shit.

He's gone before I could process anything. Trina is also gone, probably telling everyone that we're a thing now.

I walk out of the room, confused what just happened. As I walk, I suddenly bump into someone "oh sorry!" I look at the person in front of me. He is taller than me with dark eyes and styled hair. God, that's.... quite the appearance.

I'm surprised I've never seen him before "so sorry, I'm Whizzer, Ethan's younger brother. I'm a freshman, that's why you don't know me, I promised Ethan to stay in my room but I needed a drink" I now notice the beer stain on my shirt. "You can borrow one of my shirts if....if you want"

I nod nervously and he leads me to a bedroom down the hall. As we walk, I now notice his both tanned and toned biceps. Once we get inside his room I stop staring at him and pay attention to the room. It's pretty nice, full of expensive things.

When I turn back to Whizzer, I can't help but blush. He's shirtless, digging through his shirts. I notice his abs, shinning in the light..... Marvin, MARVIN. STOP IT. You are not gay. You have a girlfriend. You can't look at someone else like that. But to be completely honest, I've never looked at someone like that before. And it's not like I'm attracted to my girlfriend, we're only dating in order to be popular.

I'd like to blame what I do next on alcohol, but I've had none.

I find myself walking towards him, resting one hand on his bare waist, and kiss him, in a way some would call aggressive. I would've run away if I didn't feel him kissing back, but he was.

Minutes later, we stare at each other. "Never speak of this again" we whisper in unison and at that moment I run back downstairs, to find my girlfriend and try to patch things up with my best friend.

The Life of Marvin Feldmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें