The Kiss

this is my first fanfic so I'm sorry if it is bad at first but hopefully you will still like it! :)

If you want you can also give me suggestions and what to add to. My story!
Also credz to ByAuggie for making the cover!
——————————————————————

Max's POV

It was during the snowball, everyone went off to dance.  It was just Lucas and I left, Dustin went off to ask older girls to dance, I can't believe he was that stupid, Will went off with a Girl, and Mike and Eleven went to dance.
Lucas asked me if I wanted to dance.
At first I was hesitant, but I let my feelings say yes. So there we were, my hands around his neck, his hands on my waist. We were dancing to the music, we had so much fun, then I don't know why but I kissed him.
It was the best night of my life.

Lucas' POV

She kissed me. I can't believe it! We were just dancing and she kissed me! I really like her.
We continued dancing it felt like we were the only ones there. Dancing to the music, it was amazing.
Then the music stopped and we were back in the gym.
Billy picked Max up and they left, I didn't want to see her leave but I was so happy that night!
I never really wanted to tell her, but I kind of have had a crush on her since the first day we met, I like every bit of her.
How she skateboards,
Her orange hair,
How good she is at playing arcade games,
Even how she calles me stalker.