-3 hours later-

I looked down I was on a cliff and the Germans camp was below me.I wondered how in the world I was going to get down there.The orange purple sky of dusk was starting to become black.I kicked Percy's sides he bucked me off his metal armour started to sprout metal wings made of iron.I looked at him smirking "good boy!" I said as I patted his flank. I hopped on Percy and he launched off of the cliff he glided gracefully like a eagle then landed without a sound.I left him in the cover of a cave I left his food there with him and gathered some water in a apple (I ate it till it was hollow) and grabbed my bag and ran. I found a spruce tree,perfect I scurried up its trunk I got to its lowest branch and climbed out to its edge.Crrreak the branch started to snap I quickly scurried back to the trunk where I climbed to a higher much much higher.I sat at the part of the branch closest to the tree trunk.I memorised the layout of the camp it was one big Center piece in the shape of a circle then 4 rectangles on the sides of the circle so I have 5 rooms to explore,great.I shimmied back down the tree I need to look like a German soldier but there's one little problem,all German soldiers are boys,me on the other hand is a girl.I grabbed an arrow from my bag the sharp end glistened in the moonlight I took a deep breath and used the arrow to cut off my long black hair until I looked like a boy my hair was down to the start of my fore head. I now had to get German clothes I looked around I saw a German soldier he was patrolling I whistled and scurried up the spruce tree. He looked my direction and ran toward me. I got out my bow and arrows and aimed at his chest I released the arrow it shot through his chest I slid back down the tree I took my arrow out of his chest and stripped him I put on his clothes. Good thing this was a small soldier I finally slipped on the helmet and put the gun in my hand."wow" I said examining the gun apparently like the AK40 in the early 2000 but upgraded with laser ammo.I walked around until I found the opening the soldier had used a card slot was at the door.I groaned I would have to walk all the way back get the soldiers card and then walk back again.I started walking back a grunt with every step I finally got back to the soldier I grabbed his card and stomped back to the entrance I scanned the card a green light popped up and the entrance door slid open.I walked silently throughout the base until I found the bunks "hello, sunshine " I said to the door then opened it and walked in getting ready for a well deserved rest.