Chapter 2

Rigby's Pov

I come past the night it was time to work I saw everyone there I wait I saw Lee sitting next to Mordecai but they weren't talking Mordecai seemed sad almost everyone left so I ran to Benson without Mordecai seeing me "Benson!" I said "Rigby! There you are everyone was looking for you!" Benson said "I know can you give me a job but without Mordecai?" I asked "what why?" Benson asked I told him everything "I see ok I will but I want you to talk to him sometime ok?" Benson said "Yeah" I said "ok you go work with Fives" Benson said I thanked him and went to where Fives were working "Hey Fives I'm working with you today" I said "oh cool" Fives said we were talking the whole time telling him what happened who we had feelings for we were working at the food stand so we got to talk the whole time I saw Mordecai walking this way I hid under the counter I gave Fives a look and he nodded.

Mordecai Pov

Man I'm much an idiot now He's never going to fall for me I walked to the food stand Fives was working "Hey Fives..l" I said "Hey Mordecai want you want for today" Fives asked me "Just some chips" I said Fives gave me the chips "Hey have you seen Rigby? Today" I asked getting my hopes up "No sorry Benson after work you can go find him son more" Fives said "Alright" I said walking away back to doing my job and me and Lee worked some more but Lee came up to me...

Rigby's Pov

"That was close" I said "You know you should go talk to him" Fives said " I guess your right you got this?" I asked "it's no problem" Fives said " Alright" I said I walked to where Mordecai was working and I See Him but kissing Lee...Oh no Mordecai saw me I ran like hell again "Rigby wait!" Mordecai said I think his following me crap his catching up He grab my arm "dam it" I said crying a little "RIGBY WHAT THE HELL" Mordecai said "what" I asked "you were gone for a day Rigby I was worried sick" Mordecai said "I'm back now ok?" I said "no it not ok and why did you run away from me?" He asked "it was nothing" I said "Was it me and Lee?" Mordecai asked me "NO!" I said "Rigby! Just tell me!" He said grabbing both of my arm "let me go" I said "not until you tell me" He said grabbing hard his starting to hurt me "Ow Mordecai your hurting me.." I said a tear showed up "Tell me" He said harder "Let me go Mordecai you hurting me" I said again he said it again I grab his face and I kissed him he let go I looked at my arm they were bleeding "I need to get pops" i said walking away I went to pops room he was there marking out with Benson I started laughing "Rigby!" They both yelled "yeah sorry I needed pops to heal my arms" I said Benson left a Pops was putting bandages on my arms "thanks Pops" I said "No problem" Pops said waving bye to me Mordecai was waiting outside for me I tried walking way without him noicing "Rigby" Mordecai said "why are y-" Mordecai about to say until "BECAUSE YOU KISSED A GIRL I WOULDNT GET MAD FOR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE KISSING A DIFFERENT GIRL?!" I said yelling and crying "Rigby...I-" "YOU WHAT YOUR SORRY I NEED TIME TO THINK" I said crying more and walking away but Mordecai grab my arm I put up to his chest and kissed me.

(Ok I hope you in joyed this chapter and I'll Cya Later alligator)