Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

--------------

Recap:

I felt a sharp pain through my stomach.

"Stupid wolf..." Louis mumbled.

---------------

I made a noise between a sob and a scream and fell to my back. I looked up to see Louis laughing evilly. He kicked me as hard as he could and walked away.

I lifted my head with what energy I had and saw a handle sticking out of my stomach. I sob/screamed again and collapsed, seeing purple spots in my vision.

Supersense...

The word echoed in my head without meaning.

Supersense...

Supersense?

...

SUPERSENSE!

The guys have SUPERSENSES!

I gathered up all the energy I had left and whisper/screamed. "Help me!"

I heard a door slam and car pull away from the house. D-did they leave?!

Suddenly I heard voices downstairs. One... Two... Three... Four. Four. Dammit Louis you left?! Fag-hole...

"Help me!" I said once more.

All the voices stopped. Then there was a pounding. Like, footstep pounding. Around the corner of the hall came Niall, Harry, Liam, and Zayn.

"ARIEL!" Niall shouted.

"OH MY GOD!" Liam approached me.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! W-WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" Zayn asked in a panic as Harry and Liam took my hands.

One word escaped my lips as my breathing went uneven. "Louis..." I whispered.

Everything went black.

-------------

A/N

Okay, first of all, sorry this chapter is so short, I didnt know how to transition into the next part other than with another chapter. Second of all, yes, you have permission to freak out.

Love you! *le bear hugs*

-MamaBear xx