"Yeah.. now, why is he here?"

You paused for a few moments, trying to think of something to say without giving Jin's secret away.

He looked at you with a slightly worried expression, but he spoke for you anyways, saving your troubles. 

"I'm Y/N's childhood friend.. Jin. Remember me, or no?"

Eunji's facial expression went blank, and both of you didn't know what to expect from her.

"WHAT! You're Jin? Of course I remember you! Now, why didn't you tell me earlier!"

That was definitely not the reaction you had in mind, thankfully she's okay with it. You let out a big sigh in relief that she was okay with it.

"Yes, it's me. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, probably scared the crap out of you," he said jokingly.

"That's okay, but when're you going to tell Jaehyun?" Eunji asked.

"Well, he already despises me, so I mean, it wouldn't make a difference, I guess," Jin shrugged after replying.

"Well, it's nice to see you around, Jin! I'm sure Y/N is happy to see you again," Eunji smiled happily, but you could tell there was another hidden expression beneath it. 

Eunji hugged Jin, then started to open the door to leave. Unexpectedly, Jaehyun fell right on her feet.

"Eavesdropping, eh?" Eunji smirked at the boy lying in front of her, caught dead. 

"Really, Jaehyun? We asked for a moment in private, and this is what you do?" This was disappointing. So disappointing. He was always better than that, what's gotten into him lately?

He looked up from the ground. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" His face showed clear hurt, and it almost made your heart ache. Almost. If he would've let you explain, things would be better right now.

"I would've, but you didn't let me explain."

"S-sorry," he seemed to only be saying that to you, yet Jin deserved some apology too.

"Get out. I need some time alone." If he wasn't going to learn to cooperate when Jin was around, you might as well make him want to learn. 

Slowly, he walked out, giving a death stare at Jin.

Eunji left the room with him, probably going outside to make breakfast for us.

This time, you made sure your door was closed and locked, so that no one could interrupt us. You sat on the edge of your bed, processing everything that just happened.

"Well. That was a whole bunch of explaining to do," Jin said, sighing in frustration. 

"Yeah.. sorry about that. I just- I don't know what to do with Jaehyun." 

"There's no need to apologize," Jin said, taking a seat next to you. "Jaehyun will have to learn, and he will have to do it some point in time soon."

"Ah.. okay. Well, would you like to join us for breakfast again?"

Jin scratched the back of his head, unsure about it. "Do you think it would be okay..?"

"If you're worried about Jaehyun, just ignore him. He'll get over it some point in time," you replied.

He nodded in response, and quickly went out the door of the cabin.

"Jin, are you joining us for breakfast?" Eunji asked, smiling.