“Bed room.” Alex finally ground out, putting you down. Laf raced up the stairs, and you grabbed Herc’s hand pulling him up the stairs with you. He laughed, pulling his shirt over his head on the way.

Entering the bedroom you weren’t really surprised to see a completely naked Lafayette lounged across the bed. His long cock completely hard, your mouth watered at the sight of him. “What took you so long mes amours?” He chuckled.

Next to you Herc swallowed loudly, clearly aroused. You smiled and climbed into bed with him, pulling the Frenchman into a long heated kiss, him completely naked you still in your mini dress. You ground yourself against his exposed member and the next thing you knew Hercules was behind you unzipping your dress.

The dress slipped down easily, leaving you in a sexy set of lingerie, and you could hear John and Alex sigh, they were both in boxers engaged in a long kiss.

“Need you now.” Herc growled slowly, before pulling you off Laf and ripping your panties off.

“Fuck.” John grumbled.

And ‘fuck’ was right, that was one of the hottest things you had ever witnessed. Hercules wasted no time in pulling your legs so that your knees were hooked over his shoulders. A moan escaped your lips at Hercules’ tongue poked inside of you. Fire dripped down your core, and your eyes rolled into your head. Shit this was hot.

“God! Herc!” You gasped as his tongue circled your cilt. And the bundle of nerves felt a flame with pleasure.

It felt unfair for only you to be enjoying this pleasure, so you beckoned John closer before attaching your lips to his cock. He let out a moan in surprise and pleasure. First your lips enclosed just the crown. Your tongue swirl over his tip, tasting the pre-cum. You let go with a pop, just as Hercules plunged his first finger into you. You moaned, and John swallowed the noise with his lips.

When he let go you reached for his flushed cock again, dragging your lip from top to bottom. His eyes fluttered, and you heard a delicious moan escape his lips. His hands plunged into your hair. From behind you, you heard Laf say “Mon Dieu.”  

Another finger was inside of you, and Alex moved behind John, putting a finger inside him as well. You moaned onto John’s cock, the vibrations drove John to push himself down farther through your throat. You almost gagged taking in his entire length.

It took no time for John to cum down your throat, you swallowed the bitter taste immediately. You let him him ride out the orgasm by fucking into you face. With a long sigh, he leaned back and you let go of his dick with a pop.

“How does he taste mon cherie?” Laf asked.

“Come here and take a taste.” You countered, and Laf leaned down to kiss you, the taste of John still on his lips. When the two of you finally let go, a trail of spit connected you.

Hercules dropped your legs, and you let out a weak moan at the lose of his fingers. “I need to be inside you. Now!” Hercules groaned out, and Alex moaned, his fingers still deep inside John’s ass.

“And he’s ready too. Aren’t you baby?” Alex asked John, who only let out a pitiful moan, his cock already erect and ready for another oragsm.

“How should we do this tonight?” Hercules asked Alexander roughly, playing gently with your breasts. It was no secret that you and Laf were the most promiscuous, constantly ready to rip an orgasm out of your partners, but Alex and Herc took total control in the bedroom. They were the Doms, the total tops.

“I need to fuck Johnny. And you worked so hard on Y/N you deserve to finish her off.” Alex smirked, and John let out another moan.

“Gilbert, get behind Y/N. Your fucking her pretty ass.” Hercules growled out.