Embrace of Love (2).

Third person's POV.

"Shaz just come here." Said Sameer while pushing the window back.

The cool air entered the room but Shazam pulled the blanket up till his face and tried to sleep.

"See na. The weather is so beautiful. I'm planning to go on riding today. Will you join me?" Asked Sameer but Shazam didn't reply and this made Sameer to turn to see him.

"Get up now. How much you'll sleep." Said Sameer but didn't get any response from Sameer.

"If you didn't get up then I'll tell mom that you didn't offer your Fajar prayer today." Sameer threatened Shazam who brought his face out of the blanket.

"Please don't tell mom. I'll pray tomorrow. But let me sleep. I'm so sleepy." Saying,he went again in the blanket.

"Okay. But I think I should tell mom about the love affair of yours." On Sameer's words,Shazam got up throwing his blanket away and sameer smirked looking at him who was now fully awake.

"W..what Affair are you talking about? I..I don't have time for such things." Saying Shazam pulled the blanket back and lay down.

"I'll tell bhabhi and bhai that they shouldn't let Mahnoor come here. Its not good for her as some people are having an eye on her. I think I should tell mom that her son found a daughter in-law for her." With the words,Sameer took steps toward the door while Shazam jumped out of the bed on his words.

"Stop." Shazam yelled and Sameer turned to him.

"Huh! You woke up. Good. Come let's tell mom together." Said Sameer.

"Are you sure you're my brother?" Asking ,Shazam moved toward him who chuckled looking at him.

"You have the same face like I do. Same height but your these golden colour hair and this mole on your chin tells me that you're not my brother. You're exported from another planet to become my enemy." Said Shazam and Sameer laughed on his words.

"I'm really your brother. See we have so resemblance like you're carrying my face and I'm carrying yours. And I'm not your enemy. I'm just helping you to bring my bhabhi home. Or you're not interested in her?" Said Sameer and Shazam looked away from him.

"Really! Mean I can try for myself? I know she'll like me more than you. I'm more handsome." Running his hair in his golden beautiful hair,Sameer said.

"Don't you dare to look at her. And have you seen yourself. Golden company." Mocking of Sameer's hair, Shazam said and ran as he knew that he was now not going to spare.

"Call me again and I'll kill you." Grabbing Shazam's neck,Sameer said and Shazam laughed.

"Tell me who said you're handsome?' Asked Shazam with the effort to free himself from Sameer's grip.

"Shazam you're gone today." Sameer said while running after him who just went in washroom with a loud laugh.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Jahan family with all cousins and uncles,aunties were gathered on breakfast table. Zeeniya and Jahan were smiling looking at the happy faces of the family members. Shazam was still teasing Sameer,pointing toward his golden hair which were looking so beautiful on him and that's what made him more unique and handsome.

"Where's Aarham and Mehak?" Robi asked while filling the glass with juice.

"Mom he's gone to take our bhabhi." Said Shams happily and Robi nodded.

"Zarnish where is Aarib?" Zeeniya asked looking at Zarnish.

"Maa I don't know. He must be on jogging." Replied Zarnish and Zeeniya nodded.