Chapter 31 (Amal and Malik)

Salam #TLIMMsquad...  hope every one is doing great Alhamdulillah. How was the previous chapter? I loved and appreciated all of your comments,i couldn't pick the best therefore this chapter is dedicated to all of you #TLIMMsquad.  A huge shoutout goes to (@jehmeelarhat) for being the first commenter on the previous chapter. I really appreciate you darling,😘.
Here goes the next chapter,hope you'll love it. Enjoy ❤
#TLIMMsquad
#TLIMM
**************
"Maami, you know what decision I've made?".

"I am all ears Amal. I am ready to support and pray for the best in whatever decision you've made".

Her mother said giving Amal all of her attention. She really hopes she has chosen to stay off Malik as she is too young to be involved with a married man. All she has ever prayed for is for her daughter to find a young single guy with whom she'll start a family with,be his first wife,bear his first child anf be his first everything. But then again,Allah knows best and she sure knows that her daughter will never fall for some creep.

"Before i told Malik anything Maami,i prayed,i performed istikhara (prayer for seeking counsel in making a decision) and do you know what happened? "

Her mom shook her head side to side as a sign of No and listened more with keen interest.

"The more i prayed the more i felt eager to tell Malik how i feel. I thought about him more and more each day,and my mind never rested until i confronted him. And when i did,i felt so much ease,and at peace with myself but scared at the same time. Do you think it's going to turn out good?"

"So you two are now like a thing? "

Her mom asked which made Amal shy and she focused her gaze on the tiled floor of the sitting room as she muttered "Yes" more like a question.

"Amal i don't know why this is happening but i am sure it's not just happening out of the ordinary. There is a reason behind it. I know Allah will not bring Malik into our lives just like that. But i need you to know that being with a married man is extremely challenging and requires patience more than you'll think. Do not for once ever try to talk about his wife to him,and don't give him the room to speak about her to you. His wife is not your enemy or your rival, she is plainly his wife Amal and you must respect that. Amd there are alot of sacrifices to be made be it he's single or not. I pray that Allah brings out whatever good is in this."

Amal heaved a sigh taking into account everything that her mother just said. Just like her mother said,she will not stop praying for the best too.

*****************
Amal and Hafsah were at lunch having pizza and discussing other girly stuff. Suddenly Hafsah's phone rang and she answered the call with a beaming smile on her face. Amal became curious as to who her friend was on the phone with all her smiles.
She waited until she finished the call and started interrogating her.

"So who is the mystery guy behind your smile while answering that call?"

Amal questioned.

"Who said it's a guy?" Hafsah questioned trying to stop herself from smiling again.

"I know. "

"Okay queen knower. Why don't you figure out who the guy is since you already know that it was a guy who called?".
Hafsah spoke as she folded her arms fixing her gaze on Amal.

Amal laughed hard throwing her head back almost choking on her drink.
"Woah woah there,i can see i am about to bring out the Solange Knowles in you. Sorry babe let me ask nicely then. Was it a guy?".

"Yeah,it was. It was Faisal". She answered looking down trying to hide her blushing face from Amal.

"Awwwwn you're blushing... never seen you this way before. Don't tell me you and Faisal are like a pair now?".