4. Stranger in my home

When I got home, my feet were sore because my stupid self left my shoes, trying to leave his house. Yes, this guy could've just been being nice and I feel like shit because no matter what way I look at it, I still slept in a strangers house and maybe even with him! I jerked a pillow from my couch and threw it in front if my face to catch the scream that would too soon bellow out of it. What were you thinking? What did you do? What if...

My thoughts were cut off when my phone rang, making me jump. "Yahh?" I answered, a little annoyed at myself for jumping so bad. "Where are you?" Relieved to hear her voice, I smiled a little. "I'm home now... Wanna come over?" I asked. "I'd love to, but can't right now... I'm with someone!" "Oh, ok... So what are you doing today?" I asked, casually, hoping to derail her train of thought. I just knew she was gonna ask me where I was last night. "Just hanging around the house with Daehyun, where were you last night?"

I rolled my eyes and fell back over the arm of the couch. "I went to a friends house!" I tried to lie. "Yeah, right! What friend?" She asked. "Ummm, Jessicamy!" I face palmed my  forehead and took a deep breath. "I wasn't at home, I was at a guys house!" "Oh my God... What guy?" I laid there and pinched the bridge of my nose to stop the oncoming headache. "I don't even know!" I whispered admittedly. She gasped so big, I'm sure my neighbors could hear her. "What did you do?" She asked, jokingly, but I could hear the concern in her voice.

"Nothing... I did nothing! I think!" I heard her gasp again... "You think? What is... ?" I cut her off mid sentence. "I don't have time for this... Bye mom!" I hit end quickly and rolled over, grabbing my jumbo Teddy Bear, holding him tight! I mean really... What did you expect? She's always been like this with you. She's like the big sister you never had... Still it was a little irritating that she couldn't just listen to me and she had to pummel me with questions. I could almost hear her judging me by her tone of voice. And another thing that makes me mad is that she acts sometimes like she's so much older than me... She's older by 1 month and 2 days! I appreciated her concern, but not her motherly instinct.

I held tightly to Mr. Fluffles and allowed myself to drift back to sleep, now that I could since the aspirin was starting to kick in. Sleep finally consumed me as I listened to the birds sing out in the beautiful sunlight.

When I woke up, it was around noon, I brushed my teeth, made me some eggs and sit down to do some channel surfing when there was a knock at my door. I wonder who that could be, and on a Sunday!? I walked quickly to the door & opened it to the same masked face that I'd been with all night. I unintentionally rolled my eyes. What does he want? "Hello." He said, his eyes turning into crescent shapes again. "Heelllloo!" I said skeptically, looking down at my feet.

"Coffee?" He asked and when I  looked up, he was holding a coffee cup from Starbucks, delicious steam rising from the hole in the lid. Yes please!" I asked. He held it out to me. "May I come in?" I narrowed my eyes at him, but nodded once after searching his eyes. "I need to talk to you!"

Oh No! What DID you DO last night? Was my last thought before shutting the door, with this complete stranger in my home.