Chapter 32 - Edited Once

Stella

(Edited Once)

We got to school on time, parents and friends were gathering in the parking lot and heading to the school's building. They looked so happy and cheerful.

Who would not when they become officially free humans? Two months ago, I loved school because it was like a home that Raymond failed to provide, but now that I had someone who I love more, school seemed dull. I had Julian who taught me how to breathe peacefully. I still worry about Raymond because he might catch me at any given time, but I believe that Julian would not let that happen. Not on his watch, at least.

Julian was the light that my parents took with them when they died. He loved me, and I loved him, and I hoped nothing bad would happen.

' Great, you jinxed it ' a sudden voice said in my head. Before I could panic and start screaming, I remembered Dianna. She was my wolf, and I was a werewolf. It was hard to comprehend.

'No, I didn't. And you can appear like that?' I asked.

'Like what?' she asked back.

'Like a ghost, so sudden,' I replied, then looked at Julian to see him fixing his suit. It got a bit wrinkly due to our cuddling but he still looked handsome and charming. His honey eyes were twinkling because of the sinking sun rays. I felt like I did not deserve him. He was too good for me. I was not beautiful like the other girls. I was not special.

'Stella!' Dianna's shout broke my chain of thoughts. 'First, I'm always in you, so my sudden appearance wasn't so sudden, you gotta get used to it girl because I'm not leaving.'

'Second, you are extremely beautiful and sweet. Don't compare yourself to any other girl. They are different from you, you are different for them. No one is the same, and that is okay. Julian loves you for you. Just the way you are. You deserve him, and he deserves you. Got it?' 

Her outburst startled me for a second. But then it made me smile and have that tingling sensation in my stomach where I felt worthwhile. I was very blessed to have her.

I nodded my head, making Julian look at me with raised eyebrows. I just shook my head with a grin that made him grin too. He linked his arm with mine, and Cody did the same with Skye, then we headed inside.

~~~

While we were walking, a couple of old friends greeted me with smiles and handshakes. I even saw Mr. Jon, my music teacher. He was so delighted when he knew that Julian was my boyfriend and Skye's cousin. He acted like a father when he met his daughter's boyfriend for the first time. He gave me his blessings then took Julian for a minute and talked with him in private. 

I wonder what they were talking about? 

Apparently, Mr. Jon had met Cody before, so he was good to go. He was good for Skye. I was seriously going to miss this amazing teacher.

"Stella," Skye called. "Let's hurry, it's about to begin. Come on," she said, and we quickened our strides. Julian unlinked my arm and grabbed my hand instead. His hand felt so warm in mine. It felt so right.

~~~

"MJ Wesley," the principal called out to my fellow classmate to receive his diploma. We all clapped for him, until he grabbed it from our homeroom teacher. He looked so nervous, and I understood him. I looked at Julian to see him staring at me with a heartwarming smile. "What?" I laughed quietly, not knowing what to say.

"You look beautiful," he confessed again for the hundredth time today. "I love you," he came closer to me and kissed my left cheek. And before I could react, we heard Awe-ing coming from Cody and Skye, and they clapped quietly.

"You looked absolutely adorable," Skye commented, and Cody grinned. "You did," he added with his hand wrapped around Skye's shoulders. I hid my face in Julian's chest, to hide away my embarrassment.

"Sto-" I was interrupted by the principal's voice.

"And now, Stella Woods," he called, and my eyes widened.

Stella Woods?  But that was Julian's last name, and I'm pretty sure there was no other Stella in the seniors. Was he calling for me?

"Is Stella here?" the principal called again, and Julian tugged my shoulder to stand up. Was it his doing?

I looked at his eyes and saw happiness. Yup, it was his doing.

I was going to have to talk with him, but after I received my diploma. "Yes, I'm here. Sorry." I walked to the stage with a nervous smile. Now I know what MJ felt. I shook hands with all of the teachers then grabbed my diploma from my homeroom teacher. I got off stage and walked back to my seat next to Julian.

"Stella Woods?" I asked, bewildered by that sudden change. I did not mind it, though. I liked the sound of it.

"Yeah, since when?" Skye asked, and Cody just listened. He knew.

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you. Someday, you'll be Mrs. Woods and Luna on the pack. I know I'm not letting you go, ever. So I've talked with Mr. Jon about it," Julian explained, and I smiled. I brought my face close to his and cupped his cheeks.

"For a big bad Alpha, you can be so cute sometimes," I whispered, then kissed his lips real quick.

 His eyes widened. "I'm not cute," he disagreed, but Cody had other plans for him.

"Oh yes, you are. Julian Woods is so cute, adorable even," he raised his voice enough for the students to hear. They chuckled.

"Just shut up," Julian low-growled at Cody, and me and Skye laughed so hard at that.

"Skye Woods," the principal called for her, and she stood up.

"Break a leg," Julian encouraged. She smiled and walked to the stage, but as she was about to climb the stairs, she almost tripped. Over nothing. At all. "Not literally," Julian face palmed himself, and Cody laughed. I smiled when she grabbed her diploma with a wide smile. We were free.

~~~

After we threw the caps in the air, we started walking to the hal dance. I was behind everyone because the heels were tiring. Julian was in front of me.

As we were about to enter the hall, someone grabbed my wrist and put a hand over my mouth while dragging me outside the school to the parking lot. I looked up to see who I was terrified to see or face. 

What was he doing here?

Before he could do anything, my rescue came. "Stella!" Julian's voice rang in my ears, and I screamed to grab his attention. "Leave her alone," he growled and came running towards me. In split seconds, I was once again in Julian's arms and out of Raymond's grip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys :)

I hope you liked this chapter ♡

And .... Raymond is here !!!

Please vote and comment ☆