Regrets...

Hey guys! How did you feel about the last chapter? As Promised, if I get enough Likes and Votes I'll Update fast... So enjoy. I'll ask for Comments and Votes again. Tell me how you feel about this chapter.. Enjoy! :)

Daniel's POV

I'm in my hotel room. I don't know what the fck just happen. I'm still shocked with everything that just happened. I'm not even sure if I could fix our relationship again.

I think I possibly lost her. I wish I could turn back time and listened to her explanation. But I didn't. I made her walk away and leave.

I really can't believe that I broke up with her. I regret saying all of those hurtful words. I wish I could take them back. I love her so much.

I tuned my head and notice that my clothes are on the floor. She packed our clothes together in a mini luggage. I noticed that the mini luggage isn't here. She probably left for good.

I walked outside to where we bonfire. Everyone left except Parking 5.

I sat next to Seth.

"It's okay DJ. Kath wasn't good for you anyway. I knew that she doesn't love you."-Seth

How could he be so harsh? He doesn't even know her.

"How could you be so naive? How could you say that about Kath? You don't even know her! Why don't you like her? Why aren't you happy for me? Most importantly, how could you say that she is using me for fame and money? She's has all the money she'll ever need. Her parents are filthy rich. She's a very well known person in the US."

"I'm not naive! I just don't want her for you. I'm your bestfriend! I know what's right for you! I don't like Kath period! To be honest! I'm glad she left. I'm glad that both of you broke up! Most importantly, I'm glad that she doesn't want to be with you anymore."-Seth

What he said made me angry. So I didn't hesitate to punch him!

"How could you say that? Kath was so good to you in California. You're glad that she's out of my life? What about my son? You know that I'm a father now. I have responsibilities. I can't always here for you and the band."

He punched me back.

"Because ever since you fell in love with her you don't tell me anything! I'm suppose to be your best friend! Ever since she got in the picture you forgot about me. Not so bad when you were with Julia. You would always talk to me and tell me how you and Julia are doing! Does Kath hate me that much for her to take you away from me? You've been so distant since Kath got in the picture. I hate her! I don't like her!"-Seth

Wow, that how he feels about me and Kath being together?

"The only reason why I don't tell you anything because I know how much you want me to be with Julia. You don't want to hear anything about Kath. You dislike Kath. How am I suppose to tell you things about Kath when you hate her? When you want me to be with Julia. You know what hurts the most. The person I love walked away from me because of you! Do you even know what Julia put me through?!? She doesn't love me! I don't think she ever did. Julia loves Quen from the beginning! Don't blame Kath because me and Julia isn't together. Julia and I chose to be like this. I was hurt. I found out that Julia doesn't love me. Kath was the one that went looking for me. Kath loved me unconditionally. No return what's so ever. Kath was just a fan that attended the concert. I was going to tell you everything, but when I got in a fight with Quen I know that you were all mad at me because our album got postponed."

"Don't blame this shyt on me. You're the one that broke up with her. You're the one that didn't listen to what she had to say. You're the idiot DJ! I only said those things because I know that she will never get back with you!"-Seth