depressed!Maki × dying!reincarnating!Reader

→dedicated to and requested by Yasuhiro_19

dedicated to and requested by Yasuhiro_19

→congrats!!

→last birthday tribute :(

on a brighter note, happy birthday, tomato princess!

→i’m going to try to make you guys cry one last time :’)

→try to guess which chapter this is a sequel to!

QOTD:

what makes you sad?

well, when i go to bird shops (please don’t laugh at me), i’ll always end up in tears because i hear their calls as cries of help from inside their cages 😩

i also feel sad whenever i come across animal discrimination and when they are not treated right.

people need to learn that we are the ones “stealing” the planet from them. there are some species who have lived here or had roots dating back many millienia.

|See You Again|

  FAINTLY, she could hear the sound of alarms blaring and the rattles of the life support equipment tailing behind, useless.

  “Please, please, save her!” Her voice, that sounded like it was from another place altogether, forced those painful words out.

  She could never accept it.

  The fact that you were going to leave her, the fact that the time you had spent together seemed so short.

  Why did you not tell her about your heart problem?

  “We will do our best,” the nurse nodded solemnly in her direction, making her feel like bursting into tears.

  You still have not proved me wrong.

  Stumbling, her tears blurring her vision, she clasped onto the railings attached to the wall for support.

  I still have not told you how much I love you.

  The bile rose further in her throat, and she was extremely tempted to throw up, but she tried to hold herself together. She knew that you would not like seeing her in this state.

  With scorching tears rolling down her cheeks endlessly, she squeezed her eyes shut.

  And yet, I know that I can’t see you again.