Ch 7

"Y/n you're going to be late to your try out thingies, if you don't get up!!!"

As grandma yelled I was already up, and had my things on.  As I checked the things I do and don't have on me.

✔ work out clothes

✔ trained experience of my quirks abilities

✔ closed toed shoes

❌ hair under control

As I go down stairs to go and get breakfast I see a my dad enjoying his eggs, until he notices my presence.  He runs towards me head on, I was able to dodge that; since we worked on my defense and offence.  Not long after that, he pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

Away I go to my entrance exams.

+÷×

As I wait for the letter, for sure that I got in but wanted proof that I did.
It was mostly boring.  Sometimes, Shouto would just come over to see if the letter had came yet, we had hung out for a bit around those times.

Until I heard that of a knock.  It was the mail man, Steven.  He was always so bright and cheerful. It was kind of scary, because of how happy he was. 
He asks me how my day was- blah blah blah.  He'd try and start a conversation but obviously failed, every time. I got the letter, got my dad and grandma along with Shouto, and got the necessities; popcorn, and tissues (for dad and gandma)

Lets get this over with.

________________

Sorry. It's shorter than usual.