Derek Hale - Alpha

You were waiting on the steps of Beacon Hills High waiting for Derek to come pick you up, like he promised but as twenty minutes passed you felt less and less sure that he would be coming at all "Hey, (Y/N) still waiting?" You heard Isaac say as he sat next to you on the steps with his lacrosse gear "Practice is already over?" You said in pure shock, watching Isaac slowly nod his head trying not to screw Derek over. "I've been waiting for an hour and a half and he's still not here." You said giving up hope that he was coming at all, you grabbed your things in defeat "Hey, let me walk you home." Isaac said grabbing your bag that felt like pure rocks.

"Thanks Isaac." You said leaning into his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around your waist "It's okay, I'm sure he has a good reason (Y/N/N)." He said softly as if praying Derek had a good reason. The walk was quiet but that was alright because you weren't really in the mood to talk about anything and Isaac understood that seeing as it was the third time this week that Derek stood you up. You had finally reached your home to see Derek sitting on your porch with flowers and a small smile, that immediately dropped when he saw Isaac's hand on your waist. "So what's this?" Derek sneers referring to Isaac's hand which was still at your waist.

"Well since you don't know the first thing about being a boyfriend and keeping your promises, someone has to right." You said roughly as if it was a slap you had been waiting to give Derek "(Y/N) watch yourself. You wouldn't want your little lover boy over here hurt would you." Derek said with his eyes glowing red. You marched up to Derek, not fearing his temper "Derek Hale. I dare you to injure that boy because if you do I'll never forgive you." You said likely threatening his authority "Don't forget, your Alpha position doesn't effect me. Never will. So don't you dare disrespect your Luna by treating her like one of your pack members because I can ruin your life." You said softly tiptoeing to kiss his cheek.

"Bye Isaac, thank you for walking me home AGAIN. Now if you'll excuse your Alpha because me and him have to talk." You said threateningly causing Isaac to jet down the block "GOOD LUCK ALPHA!" Isaac yelled picking up full speed until he was no longer seen on the block, Derek turned to face you.

"Am I really in trouble?" He said smirking "Derek, three times in one week. Hell yeah you're in trouble, now get your fine ass in this house because you got some explaining to do." You said rolling your eyes as you walked into the house with a sour Alpha following behind you.