First of all, since you are reading this part, I would like to thank you for reading this story!
I would like to say (type) a few things:
1. This story was not inspired by One Night with the Prince, The Selection and One Direction. I haven't even heard of them when I started with the story. As I've said before, this was inspired by the show of the same name, The Bachelor. Another thing: Julianne's pen name was not based on John Green. "J" is the initial of my name and as Julianne's. And I am GREENWRITER and I love GREEN, thus the pen name. I have not heard of John Green even before I came up with this story in 2011.
2. Yes, this story is already published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Media. It is available nationwide in the Philippines, but not internationally. To those who would like an ebook, you can buy it through Buqo, Summit's online ebook store. Just download the Buqo app.
3. The version you have read, or are about to read, is not the edited one. It will stay here on Wattpad, unedited and untouched as I uploaded them and I am sorry for that. I don't have the time to edit or proofread my works--all of them.
4. This is actually the third of a series of spin-offs. The proper order are as follows: The Transient Wife, His Lovely Ward, The Bachelor and The Perfect Lie. All are finished works and all can be read without reading the others if you are not interested.
5. Though I am a Filipino, I cannot write in formal Filipino/Tagalog since I grew up using Hiligaynon/Ilonggo (Bacolod City), a local dialect in the Philippines and I don't know a lot of Filipino/Tagalog words that would make my stories equally effective. Believe me, I tried numerous times and failed miserably. I will continue to write my stories in English and I hope everyone will respect that.
6. For some reasons, I cannot give away my stories for editing/proofreading by other Wattpad users who are kind enough to offer me their free services. I would love to work with you, but I just can't do that right now. I hope you would understand.
7. For a complete list of all my works, please visit my WORKS page! I hope you continue to support my stories! You are all an inspiration!
8. Me and other selected writers get to have in-story video ads for our stories and we get a percentage of the earnings. At the same time, these ads keep Wattpad free. I hope you guys can bear the 30-second video ads. They should pop up ONLY every THIRTY MINUTES of READING TIME. If you think they are popping up more than they should, please report it to Wattpad's Help Center (https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/sections/201978786-Reading-Library). Me and fellow Wattpad Stars have discovered a new way to earn without extracting money from you guys and we're super excited about the outcome as most of the readers are supportive about it. I hope you understand. Let me know if you have more concerns or issues you think may be caused by the in-video ads. Thank you!
YOU ARE READING
The Bachelor (Published under Pop Fiction)Romance
[PUBLISHED UNDER POP FICTION, AN IMPRINT OF SUMMIT MEDIA] One competition, one man, twenty-five women, and a bet. Zachary Astor wanted to be the Bachelor for one purpose alone: to prove to his friends that he can ditch twenty-five women without ever...