Get It Together...

Reflection: Bitch! I know you ain't about to sit here and cry over this dude!

Self: But I love him! I loved him...Why did he do this to me?

Reflection: Are you serious right now! (laughing) He did it because you let him!

Self: But I didn't tell him to hurt me.

Reflection: You know what, let me give you the benefit of the doubt. You're right, you didn't. 

Self: See I told you.

Reflection: You're right, you're loving, caring, and affectionate.

Self: I know.

Reflection: You know what else you are?

Self: No.

Reflection: And that's your problem! You're gullible as fuck! You gave him the option to treat you how he wanted and gave him the right to not respect you when you lowered your standards for his dusty ass!

Self: I only did it because it was him...we had history.

Reflection: Fuck the history boo, did y'all have chemistry?

Self: Of course we did, or atleast he made me feel that way until...

Reflection: Until he got what he wanted.

Self: Yes

Reflection: And now you're sitting here in front of me about to cry, Don't do it, please, dry your eyes and pick yourself up. GET IT TOGETHER!!!

Self: I am but it just hurts so much.

Reflection: It's supposed to, and please learn from it. I don't want to see you back here infront of me in the same position again.

Self: What was I thinking?

Reflection: That you could change him. That he would fall in love with you, but a man like him, he doesn't love his self.  He's going to hurt every woman he comes in contact with.

Self: You don't go around destroying people you love.

Reflection: He doesn't know how to love, that's evident.

Self: He's a selfish bastard. 

Reflection: Baby girl, you have to be content with this, maybe he didn't love you and just told you he did.

Self: FUCK HIM!!! (sobbing)

Reflection: Get it out, but you have to move on. And don't be weak, don't go back. GET IT TOGETHER!!!

Self: It's such a double standard, and he turned it all around on me to make it seem like everything was all my fault.

Reflection: It is a double standard, he would never want his daughter to date a man who treated her the same, or his mother or sister for that matter. FUCK HIM!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Self: I'm better off without him.

Reflection: Damn right you are, all the shit you did for him, smh, he's still a boy. Let him go find some other toys. But you know what you shouldn't do though?

Self: What?

Reflection: Don't take him back.

Self: HELL NO!!! He can't get shit from me. Not a hug, not a kiss. not a smile, not a hello, not a text, he no longer exist.

Reflection: Keep that promise to yourself. Don't let him back in your heart. Do what he couldn't do, LOVE YOU!

Self: I LOVE ME!!!

Reflection: I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

#selflove #dontbelievethehype #loveyourself #guardyourheart #theresliarsoutthere #dontpreyonme #prayforme #nas N.A.S. #putyourselffirst #loveyoufirst #lovingmyself #iloveme #detoxingmysoul #nahimgood #nothankyou #leavemealone #kickrocks #foh #dumbass