Chapter 2

Hey guys so I'm sorry if you have been waiting i just have had soo much going on and i finally have some sort of break... anyway here you go! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hans's POV:

I can't believe I'm locked up in my own dungeon. It literally is just my bedroom moved to the dungeon level in the castle with a guard down the hall but the name still hurts. I don't even know the whole reason why. All I know is that apparently I tried to kill Queen Elsa of Arendelle but the only memory I have with Arendelle is spending time with the Queen and Princess Anna and thinking they're both lovely then BAM there's a sudden winter and then I had a sword in my hands then I was here. There are so many parts missing in between I don't even know what's going on.

Knock knock knock

"It's your father."

"Come in," I say tiredly.

"Have you heard about the celebration in Arendelle tomorrow?" I can tell this might not end on a positive note.

"Not much," the guards mentioned something last week but I didn't hear a lot about it.

"Well the Queen is hosting a big party to celebrate one year since the freeze..."

"Great. Why does this concern me?"

"Because, it is an open invitation...EXCEPT for the Southern Isles and Weselton—"

"Well that's not all my fault is it!?" I rudely interrupted him but I don't care.

"Son, you and I both know that half of that is definitely because of you."

"Oh I'm so sorry that you can't go to a stupid party in another country because of me it's not like we have perfectly good parties here that you can easily enjoy!"

"Hans, that's not the problem. The problem is that we are still on bad terms with Arendelle and I would like to fix it so that we never will have to go to war with them. I'm thinking on political terms here not social," surprisingly, he stays calm.

"So why don't you go and have a nice talk with Queen Elsa?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"Because it's not me she has a problem with," yup there it is.

"Well sorry, but I'm stuck down here in the dungeon, Father."

"That is why I am here. We are releasing you only to travel to Arendelle and apologize. If we catch you not doing your duty, you will go to a real cell in the dungeon. Also, no one is to accompany you however we will send search parties if you are not heard from  within 10 days. That should be plenty of time. Do not, I repeat, do NOT take advantage of it. Goodnight." He leaves the dungeon.

audience POV:

*FLASHBACK 1 THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE ELSA'S FREEZE*

Grand Pabbie (Note: the old troll) is only Pabbie at this time. He walks to a river and sees a woman in the reflection yet no one is there. He looks up to see snow falling from the sky though it is summer. His father comes up behind him and tells him to go hide because there might be danger coming. A young sorceress appears from the sky, the same face as the woman Pabbie saw in the water. She storms off toward the castle in a violent rage. Pabbie follows.

Back at the castle the first King and Queen of Arendelle are finishing unpacking from their townsperson house into the castle and the sorceress appears. Scared, the couple embrace each other in hope that this is a good sign.

"You have settled on my brother's old home and he is extremely upset. I have told him many times that he already left before you came but he still beieves it is his home. My brother is a sorcerer who has great temper tantrums. He cursed this land and I am here to help. I bestow a magical gift that your offspring will possess. It will be the power of earth, water, fire, or ice. Whichever will be necessary so you will be protected when my brother's curse appears."

The queen speaks up,"I'm sorry but miss, what is this curse?"

The Sorceress replies,"Ah, he said that in exactly one thousand years, your offspring will be dead and Arendelle will be his again."

Now the king speaks up,"Thank you miss. I hope you don't mind my asking but who are you and your brother?"

"My name is Melsana and my brother is Wesel. Now I must be going but good luck!"

Pabbie rushes back home and tells what happened. Every hundred years a child is born with a power. However, nothing bad seems to happen so the curse is forgotten over time. But, the trolls never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to make this chapter a bit longer but it seems relatively the same... oh well I'll try to update soon! Please vote/comment/enjoy all the jazz!