[Part11]

Taehyung's pov
I have to admit I was hurt when she left like that. I feel like she also likes that looser more than me. I saw down on the desk with my head down for a while. I bet I won't be able to make her like me but still why not give me it a try.
Slowly students started to come in.
"Oh he's the first one here" some of the students looked amazed and shocked. I never come this early to class that's why.
But one question in my head was why isn't y/n coming in? It's almost time to start the class!

I waited but she wouldn't come. So I decided to call her. She's not picking up. I have a bad feeling about this, I took my bad and rushed out the classroom before the teacher arrived. I'll get in trouble but who cares.
"Y/n where are you" I whispered to myself and rushed to her house. Maybe she's at her house.

After a little bit of running I arrived at her street. I panted and held my knees with my hands breathing heavily. I walked a little and finally reached her house but I was greeted by a familiar figure at her door. His hands were on the door bell but he wasn't pressing it just yet. I waisted for him to do something but as expected he did nothing. What a loser I thought to myself. He turned around and walked with his head down. He stopped when he saw me. I just smirked at him like I usually do.
"What a loser couldn't even press a little bottom could you" I said and flicked his forehead before passing him.
"She needs space that's why" I head him say. Oh he actual talk what a surprise.
"No she needs someone by her side, you don't know woman so just go and fuck with your books alright. And leave her alone your only hurting her" I said loud and clear, he slowly turned around, I could tell he was angry and for my surprise. He came closer to me and stared to talk.
"I didn't hurt her" he said angrily. I laughed. Clearly he did.
"Really? Then why are you here" I said and stepped closer to him he backed away.
"I-I-" he couldn't find his words.
"That's what I thought now get the hell out of my girlfriend front yard" after I said that he gave me death glare. This guys got some guts in him.

"She's not your gf it's just for a while anyways" I could feel the anger in her voice.
"Why are you so angry perhaps you have feelings for her huh?" He looked at me with big eyes.
"N-no I- she's a close friend that's all" he said looking down.
"A close friend my ass. See that's why I call you a loser you can't even admit your own feelings" he looked up at me with guilt in his eyes.
"And if you don't leave right now I'll kick your a-" I had by hands in his school shirt ready to throw him a punch but before I could finish I head the door crack open. Revealing y/n in black hoodie. Her eyes widened seeing us.

"Don't hit him" she said quietly
"What" I said confused I didn't know my hands were still on his shirt. I let go quickly.
"Why do u care about him anyways. After he hurt you" I said coming close to her.
"Who said he hurt me" she said with a low voice. Is she kidding I can literally feel everything in her voice and in her eyes.
"Really-then why is your eyes so red. You've only met him after you left school. So who do u expect me suspect" I said with a scoff.

She stayed quite for a while.
"You guys just go I need to be alone for a while" she said not looking at any of us. She lying.
...
"Ok" I heard Jungkook say and slowly walk away. Tf that loser is he being serious right now,! I looked at y/n she looked hurt, I mean ofc she did. But she tried to hide it but she wasn't able to. She looked down trying to hold her tears.
"Y-you go too I'll be fine" she said walking past me slowly. I'm not going to leave her alone never.
I took her wrist and started to drag her with me.
"Yah let go Taehyung" she said shocked.
"Don't worry I'm just trying to help here" I said she became quite and just followed me. I know a good place.

Y/n pov
I felt my heart shatter again. I can't believe he just left like that. I feel and really bad because no matter how hard I try to convince my self I don't like him, I fail bc I can't control my feelings towards him. On the other hand, I don't want to hurt Taehyung. He's been so good to me lately and I can't even give him something in return.
I just went with him without arguing. He brought me to a pretty place like always surprising me with his choice.

 He brought me to a pretty place like always surprising me with his choice

We both sat down and enjoyed the view. I would be lying if I said this didn't cheer me up a little well a lot. It was beautiful how did I not know there was a place like this near me?
"So beautiful I didn't know there was place like this" I said and smiled. I felt Taehyung's eyes on me, I turned my head to meet his eyes. He's beautiful when he's smiling literally how can a boy look this good, he actually looks better then me tbh.
"Stop staring I know I'm handsome" he said and looked away.
"Yeah I know" I said and laughed a little. My smile dropped when I thought about what happened earlier today. My heart started to ache again.

"Stop it" I head Taehyung say while turning me around, my eyes were full of tears, I looked into his eyes, he's eyes looked hurt.
"I can't" I said with my voice cracking in between.
"I'll help you stop then" he said and held my cheeks in his hands slowly leaning in not breaking eye contact. His lips touched mine and he started to move his lips slowly and passionately. Why can't I fall in love with a guy this sweet, I felt my eyes getting heavy and slowly closing. I enjoyed his lips for a while, before pulling away slowly. I looked into his eyes and whispered.
"I'm sorry" I bursted into tears while resting my head on his broad shoulders.
"I'm sorry-I can't return your feelings- I really am" I held his hands tightly. I don't want to hurt him. But I can't help my feelings towards that one guy.!

"It's ok just don't cry baby" he said and stroked my head slowly.
I'm sorry Taehyung I really am.

Jungkooks pov
I've ever felt this before. What am I suppose to do. I want to ran up to her and comfort her but at the same time I'm scared I'll end up hurt in the end. But I feel heart broken because she's probably crying because of me. Just the thought of it makes me want to kill myself. The worst past is. She might be with Taehyung. I'm really scared that she will leave me because of him. Because I know he's good at stealing girls hearts

I went back to school and sat down before second period started. Suddenly I heard a girl call a very familiar name out.

"Sana" sounds really familiar I looked back to see a girl. She waved at me happily. Oh it's her. I have her a small smile and turned back

But my mind was still on y/n, I have to apologise to her

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for reading I hope it's not boring.
Vote and comment.
💙💙💙