kaitlynn & roman reigns ; smut

Requested by - SGTC_BVBArmy

Kaitlynn's POV

Surprisingly, my first day as a senior went pretty well, besides the fact hearing my friends brag about this new gym teacher had, but I had no idea what he looked like. I wasn't the type to look forward to things, but this was actually one. I doubted he was all that though.

I walked into gym class and the girls were all around him trying to flirt, so I didn't see his face. He looked up and at me, staring. I stared back with the same intensity. He was indeed sexy as hell!

Tall looking man. Long black hair into a ponytail to the back, ocean blue greyish eyes, just beautiful. Like some Greek God.

I don't see why he was staring at me, there honestly wasn't much. I didn't have much of a nice curvy figure as  the other girls, my hair was dyed pink at the end, my eye were blue with a nose peircing hole in my face.

I suddenly got pushed by Kayla, and ran toward him but he kept his gaze on me, eventually looking away. I bit my lip and blushed, walking away toward my friends.

"Y'all were definitely right." I smirked.

Throughout the whole class time we got to know him and the girls kept flirting except for me. I mean the man looked like he needed his space. He kept staring at me so I finally smiled at him. He winked and I looked down, smiling uncontrollably.

Once the bell rang and class was over, he stopped me as everyone cleared out.

"Let's just get to the point. I wanna to see you after school if you don't mind." He walked away and I stood there confused for a minute.

I was definitely going to see him, but it was just that I knew I could possibly be getting into something I shouldn't be.

-

-

-

I went to Mr Reigns' class at the end of the day and we spent time getting to know each other but of course I caught him staring at me up and down everytime I got up. It turned me on heavily.

"Hey wanna ride home?" He asked me.

"I don't have to be home right now, we can just go your house or something." I found the sudden urge to be bold. He shocked me with a simple nod and we left secretly.

"You're really trying to get me in trouble on my first day." He muttered to me as he drove off.

-

-

Fifteen minutes later you both arrived to Roman's house and talked some more. He showed you around his house, not hiding your amusement as he stopped at the bedroom. While you looked at a frame he began unbuttoning his shirt behind you.

You turned around to see him standing in a still position, lust and desire burning in his eyes.

"You're killing me." You moaned as he came closer to you.

"Are you attracted to me Kaitlynn?" He whispers.

"Y-Yeah .. But I shouldn't be." You looked down.

"But you should. This could be our little secret baby, don't you think?" He whispers pulling you to him, making you blush and stare up at him.

"I guess." You muttered with a smile. He leaned in and captured your lips in a heated kiss, filling in the space between you. Roman kissed you deep and passionately as his hands roamed your body before he could take anything off, slowly backing you onto the bed, putting you on your back.

He slowly slid your shirt off , and kissed on your collarbone , and bare shoulder . He slowly unclasped your bra , and kissed and nipped at your breast . You softly moaned , as he rubbed up and down your leg and thigh . He connected his lips with yours , as he slowly slid down your jeans , with your lace panties .

He linked his fingers with yours , as he sucked on your sweet spot on your neck . You softly moaned his name .

He slowly pushed into you , while you were distracted , making you gasp . He slowly began moving in and out , as you wrapped your legs around him.

The paste began to pick up , like you told him too . The room filled with loud moans and groans .

"Roman ." You groaned , wiping sweat off of your forehead . He was breathing heavily against your neck , as he continued to pick up the paste .

You and Roman have been going at it for at least two hours , and both were tired but didn't stop .

You were close to reaching your climax again , and you could tell he was too . You let out one last loud moan , before reaching your climax with him . He slowly pulled out of you , and rolled over beside you . You both caught your breath .

He pulled you close , and kissed your lips .

"Our little secret , remember ?" You whisper , softly pulling the blankets over you both .

"Yeah , of course."