Chapter Nineteen

Notes: Hello! Since it's almost Christmas, here's a super long chapter! I know you all are just dying for Snape's POV, but that will come soon. :)

Thanks for reading!

"Bombarda!" Harry yelled, blasting a large hole into the wooden door in front of him.

An older looking wizard ran to the front entrance hall of his home, eyes wide and terrified as he spotted Harry.

"Please! Don't hurt me!" He begged, his wand dropping to the floor.

Harry cocked his head sideways, taking in the older wizard's appearance.

"Sorry." He apologized softly. "I didn't mean to startle you."

The older wizard glared at him.

"Why on Earth couldn't you have knocked like a normal person, then?" He asked.

Harry blushed slightly.

"Well I didn't think that you would answer!" He explained quickly. "You are Ahndray DuPont, right?"

Ahndray nodded slowly, wearily eyeing the young wizard in front of him.

"You're Harry Potter." He stated, after a moment of silence.

Harry appeared surprised, and the older wizard smirked slightly.

"I may have hidden myself away from the world," he continued, "But I do still read the newspapers."

"Could I step inside for a moment?" Harry asked bluntly.

Ahndray eyed the splintering door in front of him.

"I think you've made it clear that you'll do what you please."

Harry blushed again, awkwardly stepping inside the house and casting a quick Reparo.

"I came here to ask you a favor." He began quietly, green eyes flickering around the room nervously.

Ahndray raised a single grey eyebrow.

"Do you usually go around blasting people's doors off and asking for favors?"

Harry quickly shook his head.

"Look, I'm sorry about the door, but It's fixed now. And no, I don't usually do stuff like this."

"Let's forget the door, then. What favor could the savior of the wizarding world possibly want from me?"

There was a slight pause.

"Have you ever heard of Severus Snape? The former Potion's Professor?"

"I have indeed. I've read several of his articles, and they're not bad. He was incredibly talented. Shame he passed away."

Harry shifted nervously.

"What if I told you he wasn't actually dead? Would you be willing to sign an old article of yours for him?"

There was a strange gleam in Ahndray's faded blue eyes.

"This is all hypothetical, I presume?" He asked, amusement clear in his voice. "Because I can't imagine that a smart young lad like you would give away such important information."

Harry breathed out a long sigh.

"Completely hypothetical, sir."

"Hm. In that case, I would have something even better to give him." Ahndray replied, shooting Harry a quick wink.

*****