Highly Unpredictable

I was frozen. I stood back, keeping my hand on Mike's bed post to keep me up straight, my legs had become so weak. How..how did she know will?! Mike turned to Eleven.

"You know Will?" He asked, "Did you see him? Last night? On the road?" He asked. Eleven wouldn't answer. I was shaking. My hand was covering my mouth, my breath coming out in short, shaky spurts. We heard a car coming from outside, snapping me out of my haze. Mike rushed to the widow, peering out of it.

"Shit." He breathed. "We gotta go." He grabbed Mine and Eleven's hands, yanking us downstairs just in time to see him mom closing the door. He gasped, and sprinted back upstairs, pulling us with him.

     "Michael?! What are you doing home?!" Mrs. Wheeler yelled up at him. His hands started sweating, and I felt it, his hand still firmly wrapped around mine. He hesitated, then yanked us back up to his room.

    "ONE SECOND!!" He yelled, shutting the door behind us, and shoving us into the closet.

     "Stay in here for a minute, alright? ...I...I'm sorry." He closed the door to the closet, and rushed downstairs. Eleven and I were left in the dark. We were both in a bad state, but we were in a bad state together. I felt my back hit the wall, and I slowly slid down. I had started to shake, wrapping my arms around my legs, pushing them against my chest. My head swam. Thoughts of Will. Thoughts of Mike, even. Eleven touched my shoulder. I turned my head towards her. She had blood dripping out of her nose, her stare was sympathetic, her cheeks stained with tears. Her mouth twitched into a smile.

      "Okay." She said, smiling. I stared at her. It'll be okay. I smiled back the best as I could.

"Yeah. Okay." I said, taking my hand in hers. ((LET THE GAYS BEGIN!!)) . She seemed startled by the action, yet she tightened her hand on mine all the same. She closed her eyes, and whispered to me.

     "See. Bad people." She whispered. I slowly closed my eyes also, and right as I did that, memories that weren't even mine filled my head. Eleven was being carried away by two men. She was wearing a hospital gown. She was screaming. Crying. Calling for Papa. Papa? An aged man with pure white hair was watching her being taken away. I didn't dare open my eyes. How was I able to see all this? The men carried Eleven around a corner. She started to scream louder. They threw her into a room and shut the door. She stood and rushed against the door, pounding her fists against it. Screaming for Papa. She was sobbing, slamming her hands against the door. She got slower and slower over time, backing into the corner of the room, curling onto the floor, sobbing still. This really happened to her? This is so awful.

I opened my eyes. Tears stained my cheeks, and I felt blood trickling out of my nose.

"I'm so sorry, Ellie." I said, hugging her. She sniffled, crying into my shoulder. Once she calmed down, I pulled away from the hug. "E-Ellie....how was I able to see that?" I asked her. She smiled softly, and raised a finger, placing it against my forehead.

"Same mind." She whispered. No way.

"We have the...the same mind?" I sputtered. She nodded. Woah. Mike flung the door open.

"Sorry that took so-Jesus, are you two okay?" He asked, kneeling down so he could look us in the eye. I laughed softly.

"Yeah. Girl stuff." I said. Eleven smiled, and nodded.

       "I don't understand girls." Mike huffed. I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I sat on Mike's bed next to Eleven, picking out pictures and telling her the stories  behind them. Eleven seemed pretty interested. Mike was busy calling Lucas and Dustin over. After a little while, Lucas and Dustin walked into Mike's room. Their eyes fell on Eleven, and the room got pretty heavy.

      "Are you insane?!" Lucas exclaimed.

     "Just listen to me!" Mike said.

      "You're out of your mind!"

    "She knows about Will!"

        "What do you mean she knows about Will?" Dustin piped up. I stood, deciding to finally speak.

      "We were showing her around and...and she pointed at him. At his picture. She...she knew he was missing, I-I count tell!" I said.

      "You could tell?" Lucas snorted.

      "Just think about it!" Mike jumped in, "do you think it was a coincidence that we found her on Mirkwood, the same place where Will disappeared?!"

     "That is weird." Dustin said.

      "And she told me bad people were coming. Maybe...maybe these bad people took will." I said. Lucas crossed his arms. "She might know what happened to him." I finished.

      "Then why doesn't she tell us?!" Lucas snapped, then turned and walked over to Eleven, towering over her.

     "Do you know where he is?!" He grabbed her shoulders, making her jump. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE WILL IS?!" He screamed. Eleven was shaking.

      "S-stop it, you're scaring her!" I yelled.

     "She should be scared!" Lucas huffed. "If you know where he is..TELL US!" He demanded. Eleven stayed silent, I saw tears build in her eyes. Lucas groaned, and stomped over to mike, "THIS IS NUTS!" He exclaimed. "We have to take her to your mom!" He said. This time, mike spoke up.

     "No!....earlier...when I was alone with her...she said telling any adult would put us in danger."

     "What kind of danger?" Dustin asked.

     "Danger-Danger." He said. He then made a gun with his fingers, and put it against Dustin's forehead, then turned and did the same to Lucas, who just scoffed and slapped his hand away.

      "No! No! No!" He exclaimed. "We're going back to plan A! We're telling your mom!" He yelled, stomping towards the door. As soon as he flung it open, it slammed shut. We all jumped. He tried again. It happened again. The doorknob turned. The door locked. I froze. Everyone turned around, nervously looking at eleven. There was blood running down her nose. Her face was full of anger.

"No."