Chapter 7 👣.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 516 READS I SEE A MARATHON IN YOUR FUTURE??

-------------------------------------------------------------
QUICK UPDATE NOT EDITED.

"Stop give it back"

Was what Zayn woke up to Saturday morning.

'Noo sleeping in for you'

The voice in his head seemed to say. He rolled out of bed carful not to disturb his sleeping Harry. Whatever was going on in his kietchen it was way to early to be doing it.

"Stupid I had it first"

Came another voice. He made his way into the kitchen.

Niall and Liam were fighting over the last hot pocket.

'Really'

He mentally face palmed.

"Okay that's enough now it's nobody's it's to early for rolled up pizza any way". Zayn said taking the hot pocket from Niall and setting it on the counter.

"No fair papa, I had it first and he came and-and took it from me"! Liam cried over tears.

Zayn could tell by his tone that he was about the have a temper tantrum.

"Niall stop it, it's over now be my big boy and just leave it alone okay bud"? Zayn asked holding his chin.

Unlike Liam who had already moved on to a bagel. Niall decided it wasn't fair for him to not have his hot pocket because of Liam and before he knew it he was throwing a fit.

"Noooo fairrr it's-not- it's not fair I had it first and-h-he took it now! "Ouch"!

"Cut it out now or you wil be landing over my knee do you understand ? Zayn said.

"N-no I don't fuck you" He spat running up the stairs.

Boy was he about to get it.

---------------------------------

Little update. Just failed Tf outta my mid term exam. but I got the answers so ima retake it. remember

People who cheat together won't repeat together.