Trust This

Alyssa Brookes. Stylish, graceful, and keeps to herself. No one would guess she's a street fighting champion. She's had a tough time ever since her uncle passed away from cancer. Her mother went out of control, which drove her dad to leave as soon as he could. When her father left she was expected to begin paying rent, so Alyssa started working at a small café downtown. Seeing her struggling, her boss offered her a chance to earn extra cash.

Enter Asher Jones. Handsome, confidant, and the quiet one in the group. He has had it rough all his life, with his parents not around and him never knowing what real love is.

Everybody knows not to mess with them individually but when you put them together, what do you get?

This story is Copyrighted © Any Plagiarism is punishable by law.

AUTHORS NOTE
Thank you everyone who has read Trust This! We're getting close to the 100k mark and for that I will be giving away a few ecopies of my other book, Lunar Accord!

Also this story is the final piece for a Creative Arts class so try and keep that in mind. It's short and fast paced but I'm hoping I'll eventually get around to turning it into something more, but for now I hope you all enjoy it regardless.

P.S. If you spot any grammatical errors could you just point them out, then I know what to fix! 😃