Part 2

It was about 20 dobashis latter when the castle landed. The paladins with alura and croan got off the ship. As they looked around, trees flowing in the wind ,people were happy.

"Wow" all the paladins said.

"I'm surprised that zarkon has not taken this place yet, or even know it's here " lance said looking around.

"Oh but he does blue paladin and there is many reasons why he has not taken this place" a woman said behind them.

Keith got scared and pulled out his bayard and swung it towards the girl. At the last second her hands came up and held the bayard inches from her face.

She looked at him and then averted her eyes towards alura. "Wow looks like you haven't changed alura it's been what 10,000 years" the girl said with a smile as she ignored keith and his bayard.

" it doesn't look like you've changed ether princess (y,n)"

Alura said coming closer to her.

"Keith put your bayard away this is the woman i was talking about" alura said putting a hand on his shoulder.

" WAIT WHAT" all the paladins said surprised.

"You made the lions" pidge said excited.

(y,n) grabbed Keith's bayard with him attached to it and thew him sideways. She then clapped her hands together getting the dust off of them.

" yes i did " (y,n) said smiling at them.

" and you were a former paladin " hunk said.

(y,n) looked down with a frown " yes i was " she said clenching her stomach. Everyone looked at her except keith who was still on the ground. She looked up and smiled, " let me take you to the castle and show you your rooms" she said as she walked towards the village.

Shiro on the other hand felt something weird like he knew (y,n) somewhere.