Chapter 3

*Jacks Pov*

I think that was the last time I will see my true love....... thanks too..... BUNNY!

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? "I practically screamed at bunny.

"Well one you left me alone! And only for a girl! "

"Well you know what? I would  have rather spent time with her than you! "

"haha you know I am not going to take that offensive because you are just mad"

"Whatever! Ugh you make me mad! " I was so mad!

                  *Kora's Pov*

Well they just left me..... and as soon as I was stating to like that boy Jack..... 'but you only just met him! How can you like him! ' I thought. That's true I only had just met him. Oh well maybe I will see him soon. Now I just have to get used to where I am. I got up and flew up into the pretty night sky. I suddenly came across a town. 'What?' I thought. 'I am going to ask some people where I am'. I got down and started talking to this elderly person. Only she wasn't listening..... Or maybe she couldn't here me..... I spoke louder, But she still wouldn't listen to me! I stood right infront if her. and all of a sudden she got up........ and...... walked right through me!!!!! What? I went around to go and talk to other but they walked right through me too. I soon got frustrated and left I decided that my only home was the lake where I first...... grew I guess? I guess I really just showed up but what ever.

                   *Jacks Pov*

        I couldn't stop thinking about her....... Kora. She gave me the goosebumps, and let me tell you that is NOT something you see ever day considering I was the spirit of winter. But man she was Beautiful. I was now in my own cold room. And just couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about her features and her name. I finally drifted off to sleep but as just did I thought of one last word ............Kora......

Well was that chapter better? Yay or Nay? ~Kaylee