Zayn's Letter to You

"Zayn, it's not here!" you whine, a smile tugging at your lips.

"I'm telling you, it's right there, love," you hear him reply, chuckling.

You and Zayn were in the middle of a phone call, and you were doing a scavenger hunt that Zayn had set up for you before he left for tour for a few months.

You're frustrated because you haven't found the box that he had hidden without you knowing before he left.

"Wanna start again?" he teases you playfully, laughing.

You grin and butterflies flutter around your stomach from hearing his laugh again.

Pretending to sigh and sound aggrivated, you shuffle back to the doorway of your room where the last of the instructions started.

"You ready?" Zayn asks you in his thick accent.

"Mhm."

You follow Zayn's instructions one by one as he tells you what to do.

"Walk forward three steps, face your mirror on the left, smile for me, turn around, step forward four more steps, kneel down in front of your bed, and grab the box that's there," Zayn says slowly, giving you time to perfom each step.

"I think I found it!" you squeal, your hand resting on something hard, and you pull it out from under the bed.

A brown paper packaged box wrapped with red string meets your eyes and you smile when you noticed Zayn had drawn hearts, smily faces, and two stick figures that were holding hands, representing you both.

"Told ya," he replies happily. "Now that you have found it, I want you to open it. But not right now. Do it each night before you go to bed so you'll have something to think about, okay?"

"Alright," you respond, continuing to look over Zayn's cute doodles all over the package.

"I know this is really cheesy and all, but," Zayn starts to say at the other end of the phone, but you cut him off.

"No, I think this is wonderful. I love it," you tell him truthfully as you settle back on your heels.

"Great! Look, I gotta run now, but I hope you'll like it, and don't forget I love you, babe," he tells you.

"Okay, Zayn, thanks again. I love you."

"Talk to you later, love."

You both hang up.

*

Later that night, as you settle onto your bed, you open Zayn's box to you, unsure and curious of what he had put in it.

You soon realize that inside was a stack of envelopes, each one hand written in Zayn's familiar writing, all addressed to, "My Love."

Your insides explode with giddiness that your boyfriend had done something like this for you while he was away on another tour with the other lads.

Carefully tearing open the first letter, you pull out the paper letter inside, and start to read what Zayn had written.

Dear love,

I bet you're sitting on your bed right this second, reading what I am saying. You don't even know how much I already miss you. Well, I thought of something I could give to you each day that I am gone so you won't be as lonely. There is a letter for you to open and read for each day. I hope you enjoy them. :)

I just want to let you know that you're always lighting up my heart with things you do and say. I just feel so happy being able to be as close as we are together in our relationship. You're my baby girl, and you will always be my baby girl. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Everytime I think of you while I am away, my heart misses a beat. I am surprised that I haven't fainted already from my heart missing so many beats. ;)

I'm simply hanging in each moment, waiting to see you again so you can hold me tight like you only know how to do. Every morning I wake up, dreaming of our time together in each day.

I will never forget you, and I hope you'll still think of me too.

I love you with all that I am, all that I was, and all that I will ever be. Please know that you, my love, and I are inseperable and I wouldn't want you in any other way. If time could express my love for you, then it's forever and a day. I really can't wait to be with you, see your smile, the sparkling glint in your beautiful eyes, feel your sweet touch when you hold my hand, hear your perfect and wise words when I'm down, and to be able to kiss your sweet lips.

The way I feel about you, some people might call crazy, and some call it insane, but I call it true love, and I really, really, love you. :) <3

Love always,

Zayn

You stifle a small sob in your throat as you reach the ending of the letter. You never knew how amazing or romantic Zayn could write and it makes your heart flutter at every word you read. A few tears of happiness skim over the brim of your eyes and you wipe them away with a smile.

Each night, you read a letter Zayn had written to you, each one different and wonderfully written with his love for you.

Some made you laugh. Some made you cry. But Zayn always had some new special message for you that found a corner in your heart immediately after you read it.

-----

I want a Zayn, haha x)

Hope you all like it. Note: the letter was something I found online, so it's not totally my own words. I just changed some of the sentences and wording a bit, that's all. :)

So, I have an idea. I wanna know if any of you readers would like it! 

I might be thinking of doing a spin off story where it would all be Zayn's letters that were written. 

Let me know if you'd be up to read it! :) thanks