Revenge on Peace

Tanya P.O.V

                   Going to prison for attempted murder was not a priority. I went to the the telephone booth and I looked at Maria through the glass. “ Ya brotha he uhh dead and J'mir dead and now I'm pregnant with J'mir baby," she cried covering her mouth in shock.“ I'm kicked out of the apartment cuz sugadaddy think I destroyed the apartment and the baby coming soon and I ain't got nowhere to go Tanya," she whisper cried.“ My brother dead? " She nodded slowly as she dried her tears. I put my hand over my face. I was not going to cry I was going to fight. “ Listen Maria Listen I'm going to need you to bust me out of here by getting a gang together and we'll get our revenge," I said hanging up and leaving her there.

Henry P.O.V

                   Julia been in a depression cuz of me. I cheated on her. So I paid her a visit. I knocked and she answered. “ Hello Henry have you seen Boston,"she said in her raspy voice scratching her neck. “ She with Jayson I heard so I came to apologize for the cheating scandal," I said handing her the rose. “ I accept your apology Henry and thankyou," Julia said smelling the red rose. “ You welcome," I said smiling. “ Goodbye," she said shutting the door. I waved and left. I expected her to show more emotion.

Trick P.O.V

                I'm alive yes yes yes I am alive. I jumped out the window and landed in the pool and yes yes yes yes I gotta a partner her name Angel. Light skinned and she has all the looks but takes no interest in me. Anyways to avoid prison we moving to Chicago murder town and we starting a gang. Angel only working with me so she can get paid them dollaz. Poor J'mir he died but I don't give a crap cuz that nigga couldn't be trusted either. “Lets go Trick," Angel spat. ,

Angel P.O.V

                  My name does not exactly compliment my personality. I

feel stupid being Trick assistant. He is very mean and up to no good I mean I only doing this just to get some figures in my bank account and to find out who kidnapped my sister. A secret that I am keeping at the moment is the fact Boston Millington is my half sister. She ain't even know it. Our father got with other people. Yea I know crazy but anyways Trick is planning to ruin Jayson still. It's pure hatred. I don't want Trick to hurt Boston my half sister. He knows that Boston is my half sister but he says if she gets hurt then it happens. So I have a huge job right now. Protecting Boston,get some money,find my kidnapped sister.I don't want Boston to find out because Trick might think I'm a snitch and get rid of me LITERALLY.