Fool(SugAe Part 2)

Start from the beginning

''A condom doesn't always work, genius!'' Jiae argued back. ''They're only 97% effective so how is it my fault that we happened to be the 3% that got unlucky!''

''I never blamed you for this!'' Suga replied but now he was in a huge dilemma over his new situation.

Jiae watched Suga now looking extremely stressed as he was pacing back and forth the room, she could see that he didn't wanted this to be the result of their sexual encounter. Based on the way he was reacting right now, she had gotten the answer to the question, of whether he was ready or even considering to take care of the new responsibility they were going to have, she was thinking of asking him which made her heart to break. While the two were just starting their newly formed relationship after that love making moment, it didn't matter anymore if things were going to be like this.

Those cruel words I spat out without hesitation​​​​​​​

''So now what?'' Suga looked at Jiae for answers.

''Now nothing.'' Jiae replied, she knew he wanted to get rid of the baby but she didn't wanted to hear him say it.

''What do you mean by nothing?!'' Suga was in disbelief how calm Jiae was being. ''You're pregnant and you're just reacting as if everything is fine! You and I both know that we can't have this kid!''

''I know.....'' Jiae looked down, she was already in the verge of crying but she couldn't cry in front of him, she didn't wanted him to see her break down.

''So? What are we waiting for?!'' Suga replied. ''We have to book an appointment as soon as possible so we can take care of it and deal with what is happening as soon as possible before it's too late.''

Get lost from my sight

''I know.....just consider it being taken care of.'' Jiae got up from her seat and proceeded to turn her back so that Suga wouldn't see her face at all, she was hurt with all the words that was coming out of his mouth.

She understood everything that Suga was saying, feeling and thinking but what about her? Did he not think how scary this was especially to her as she had to carry the baby for 9 months? Did he not even think how stressed and fearful she was when she found out she was pregnant? She knew that he wasn't ready but what about her? Did he think she was ready for such a big unplanned responsibility? She wasn't exactly sure about anything yet she looked down and placed her hand on the belly, that appeared normal due to the early stage of pregnancy.

''Jiae, what do you mean by consider it being taken care of?'' Suga didn't know what to think.

''I'll take of the situation, you don't have to do anything about it.'' Jiae sighed deeply, she knew he wanted nothing to do with this. ''Nothing more needs to be said about this situation, I understand everything. I'm going to leave now.''

I just wanna hear your voice

*Please stop me, Suga!* Jiae prayed as she started to walk towards the door. *Please say something, anything to show me that you care about me and will help me through this! Please, Suga! For the sake of our love, please!*

Suga watched the woman, he loved, proceeding to make her way closer to the door and there was something, inside him, that was yelling at him to stop her and make her stay with him yet it was as if his mouth wasn't following what he wanted to do. He was stuck since even though he still loves her, he wasn't ready for the baby, after all he was only a young adult who had not even considered parenthood at this age.