The Second Encounter

^^^^ Kiealah

Luckily, Kiealah wasn't at that After Party. Or else, i probably would have had to swing. And, i don't have to work today so i can go and run some errands with Leigh. "I swear, if i see her again and she come at me with something i don't like, i will be in somebody's jailhouse somewhere." I was tired of seeing her in a whole bunch of different places. "Can you, like, not talk about any drama?"
"My bad Leigh, whats wrong with you?"  "Nothin' personal, it's just that these taxes and stuff are comin' in more than monthly. Almost every other week. I'm already runnin' short on food supplies."
"Why you think i asked you to come to the store with me?"
"Uhmm, I don't know. Don't be askin' me all them difficult questions!" While she was in the backseat stressin' about her money issues, I decided to call Calvin, yes, my bae!!! I don't know what i would do without him. I just absolutely hate one thing about him, his choice of Kiealah! She ain't even all that pretty.
"Hola Calvin."
"So we speakin' foreign languages and junk?"
"Spanish not really my type no way." He always got a side comment 'bout something.."So what you doin' today?"  "Tryna get your best friend off my back." Refferin' to 'that thing.'  "Boy, don't even try my life and your life like that. I just ran into her the other night at that concert." We were just having a full conversation about 'it' and what i would do if he ever cheated on me with her. Once we got home from the store, I guess Leigh was happy that her favorite type of Goldfish was back on the shelves, she was feelin' a lot better and was talkin' up a storm. I had to tell her to shut up a few times.
"I am so worn out from today."
"From talking so much in the car?" My sarcasm got the best of me again.
"Sounds like your sarcastic ways have made an entrance..."
We were on the way to Calvin's . I needed to pick up something. So as I was searching my purse to grab the keys and I opened the door, I see her, Kiealah, on the couch, makin' appearance number two this week.