More Than Just Dead [Welcome to My Life]

Oh hi thur [: New story that I really thought would be interesting [in the least] to write about. :D If you like it Vote for it and Comment. If you really like it and my writing style Fan me and check out my other stories on my profile :D thanks you dolls. Let's get to the story.

____________

It's been almost three years officially. Everyone has moved on. Forgotten completely about me. It's okay. I want them to forget about me in a weird twisted sort of way. I squeezed my eyes shut in pain as I relived the horrible day again...

"Come on Cale...stop...come back." He walked quickly after me as I cried.

"No! Thanks a lot for breaking my heart." I said knowing the next day I would forgive him.

"Cale!! Stop it! I'm just trying to explain to you what I mean....or...what I'm doing." He said catching my car door as I was about to slam it.

"Well aren't you so chivalrous for trying to explain to me why you would cheat on me. CHEAT ON ME?!" I was just blown away that my best friend had cheated on me. We had just started going out three months ago and here we are now so close to breaking up and never getting back together.

"Cale will you listen to me?!" He asked me loudly.

"NO!" I said finally getting my car door from his grip and sliding in.

"Cale don't drive away please!" He screamed through the closed window. "Baby please!" I turned on the car and revved the engine.

"Get away or I run you over." I said to him and looking defeated he backed away from the car. No, don't back away. Stop me! STOP ME!, I thought as I watched the same thing happen. I drove over the speed limit to my house. Maybe I'd make a wrong turn or something to change what was about to happen...maybe....

No...Turn left...turn right.....turn left.....go straight...my house. Great...nothing ever changes. I mumbled angrily to myself as I slammed the door with such a force that the window cracked a little at the bottom.

"MOOM?!" I screamed through the house. They weren't here....like always. I was always alone. My mom and dad were some big shots. I don't even know what they do. That's how close we were. "DAAD?!" I screamed. I closed the door, locking it behind me as I walked into the house.

Then it happened. Cold metal. Two Shots. Dead girl.

I am dead. I know I am. I watched my own funeral. I watched the wake. I saw my parents try to cry for me while everyone else was drowning in tears. Haha, I had finally gotten my wish....but it wasn't what I had wanted. I had wished one night while watching a shooting star to be able to pretend to die just to see if anyone really cared. Well here's my care. And here I am dead. The day of my funeral I walked into the room and everyone glanced at me but put it off to their imagination. Everyone except my bestfriend...my widowed boyfriend...Gabrial. He just stared at me and I stared back at him. There was blood gushing from my neck and head. At that moment I remembered something that the man who shot me said, "Happpy birthday...". It wasn't even my birthday that day...which was confusing....

Anyways, Like you already probably figured out I'm a ghost. You know that "not solid, orb" crap that everyone tells you about? Well it's fake. I look like a normal human. Plus, did you know that a lot of "humans" are really ghosts living life again? Funny right? Yeah I thought it was HILARIOUS too. What happened to all that heaven crap? Or maybe even Hell but come on, I don't wanna be here for the rest of eternity. I want to leave. That's the primary reason for my wish on wanting to die. Did I mention when I was alive I wanted to die. Now that I'm dead it's the same as being alive except more pain....

I know that on the day of my death I will get all the pain I got on the actual day but except 10000000 times worse. Fun right? Yeah I know, I have a blast. It's like getting all your period pains and crap on one day of the year. Multiplied and bottled up onto one day. Now you're catching my drift right? Haha.