12. Showing too Much

Group: Monsta X
Member: Shownu

You and Shownu  were planning to go to the music awards together. You wore your dress that went up to above your knees. The back was a hear shape and it was sleeveless. The front was showing a little but it was normal for most woman dresses these days.

Shownu was waiting downstairs for you with the other MONSTA X members. You went down and all eyes were on you. But you didn't noticed to care. You walked up to Shownu and asked him to button you up. Shownu swallowed his spit and looked away from your revealing back.  He used his hands to cover his eyes. You turned around to see Shownu acting weird.

"What are you doing?" you asked. "Can you button my up?"

"I can!" Wonho raised his hands as he walked over to you.

Shownu pushed him away and button up your top and only button.

You turned around and smiled. "Thank you." You spun around showing off your new dress. "So? How do I look?"

"What happened to the t-shirt and sweatpants and sneakers?" asked Jooheon.

"All eyes will be  on you," said Minhyuk when Shownu didn't say anything.

You all left and walked down the red carpet together. Lots of your guy and girl friends complemented you. Most were surprised how you dressed up so much more than you usually do.  You smiled for the camera and Shownu tried. He was acting weird and you couldn't understand why. He didn't put his arms around you the way he usually does. And he barely looked at you. You made the first move and grabbed his hand. He looked at you and quickly looked away.

You felt a hurt but tried to hide it. You pulled away from his hand and walked away, not wanting to see anyone unhappy.  Minhyuk went after you.

"Hyung," said Hyungwon after you left. "What's wrong with you? Why are you avoiding ____?"

"I'm not  ignoring her?" Shownu laughed nervously.

"You are. Is it because you never seen her dress like that?" asked Changkyun.

"You're nervous around her?" asked Kihyun.

"She was always coved up. The most she did was wore shorts and short sleeves shirts," said Shownu.

"She's probably hurt because you acting like this," said Wonho. "You should talk to her. Tell her it's uncomfortable for you when she's showing too much skin."

"I don't think she's showing too much though," said Jooheon. "I think it's normal for girls to dress up like that."

Hyungwon covered his mouth. "Just go talk to her."

"But it's not that I don't like her dress like that. I think she looks amazing," said Shownu. "But it's me. I'm not used to it."

"You're just shy, but she is your girlfriend. You have to learn how to deal with it," said Kihyun.

Shownu went to look for you. He found you down an empty hallway with Minhyuk trying to comfort you. He walked over and tapped his shoulder. Minhyuk understood and left you two alone.

You looked at Shownu. "You want to breakup?" you asked.

"Of course not," said Shownu. He grabbed your hands. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off like I was avoiding you." He took of his jacket that completed his suit and put it over you to cover you up. "You look so beautiful, it was hard for me to look at you," he said shyly.

You smiled and laughed. "I guess I threw this look on everyone's face. It seems to surprised everyone. I just wanted to look more beautiful standing beside you. You stand our so much."

"You're always beautiful no matter what you wear."

You hugged Shownu and he hugged you back.

"This is actually uncomfortable to wear," you said. "The dress keeps wanting to go down and-" you stopped to see Shownu was shy again. You tried to hold in your laugh. "Nevermind." You cant help but think how cute Shownu is every  time he gets shy or embarrassed.

You kept on Shownu's jacket and the two of you went back to be with everyone else. Shownu kept his arm around you and made sure no one got a good look at you. He became so protective of you since all eyes were on you.