Ch 3(Turtles Crush?!)

Winters pov~

Damn hybrid... Humiliated me in front of the whole prey centre I thought and when you think of the devil she walks right in with Qibli and Turtle, I could hear Qibli and Turtle saying that 'He won't play' kinda stuff, "Snow sniffer! We're here to invite you for a game of truth or dare" she teased, I frowned and looked at her "And what makes you think that I'm gonna play with you?" I asked, she shrugged "Because You don't have a choice" she stated simply before grabbing my tail and dragging me to the underwater cave, I was protesting loudly with Qibli and Turtle who were looking at Luna with amused glances, "Let go of me hybrid!!" I said trying to get away, she kept her firm grip thou "Shut the hell up! I didn't want to even see you, let alone drag you to a cave. The only reason I did this is because Kinka was begging for me to bring you and I simply cannot see someone beg" she said annoyed, I groaned and let myself be dragged by a grumpy hybrid with two of my so called friends behind us trying to smother their giggles. When we entered the cave, the girls took one look at us and burst out laughing, she finally let go of my tail, I massaged it "God I'm gonna have to wash my tail a thousand times to get the sloth fur off it" I teased, "And I need to wash my talons a million times so that I can get all that snotty attitude out of it" she shot back, I growled while the others sighed "I think they like each other" Kinka whispered really softly but just enough for Me and Luna to hear "WHAT?! ME!! WITH HIM/HER?!" We both yelled at the same time, "What a horrible thought" Luna said, "For once I agree with you" I said nodding my head, Qibli whispered something to Moon, Kinka and Turtle so that we couldn't hear. They all grinned sheepishly and nodded, "Let's start, Luna! Truth or dare?" Moon asked, "Dare! I ain't no chicken!" I said, she smirked evilly, I flinched "I dare you to sing I hate you I love you by gnash" Moon dared, Luna froze, she glared at Moon "I refuse this dare!" She yelled, All of us gave her confused looks, "I promised never to sing after... 'The incident'"she said putting air quotes on The incident, Kinka looked like she understood and mouthed a 'I'll tell you later' every one nodded, "Fine.... Then either sing on kiss the person you hate the most in this room" moon said, This time I froze, Luna looked at me and then sighed, she slowly made her way up to me, and stood in front she leaned in and quickly kissed my cheek, "You didn't tell me where to kiss him or her" Luna smirked, Moon glared "Whatever" Luna then looked around the room and her eyes Landed on Turtle "My dear Kelp head! Truth or dare?" She teased, Turtle frowned "Where did you learn to tease like that?" He asked, "Experience" I replied, he sighed "Truth?" He said unsure, she grinned "Do you have a crush? And if you do Who's your crush?" Luna asked,  Turtle thought for a second and then pulled out a bottle of crush, "My crush" he said, everyone burst out laughing with the exception on me when I just smirked........

Their not as boring as I expected and that kiss on the cheek wasn-

No!!! I can't think like This!!! I hate her and she hates me and that's never going to change!!