MAGICAL PEN

MAGICAL PEN

I’m Sharmaine Pamela Guinto, I prefer to be called ‘Isay’. I love to write love stories, romance, comedy, drama, or anything goes under the sun. Sometimes they told me that I’m so irony. Yeah, I love to write those things, but in real life? I can’t see those love stories, romance, etc. etc. I mean, I’m hopeless romantic person at the eyes of others. I don’t have boyfriend, and I hate boys except him. Yeah, he is an exemption. I don’t know why he is an exemption, I mean he’s a boy right? But the only boy that can make my heart beat fast with just a glimpsed of him. We’re neither friends nor acquaintance, I just know him for so long. I don’t know if he knows me, I’ll be glad if he does.

“Will you just seat there and watch him play?” An old lady beside me says. Wait, when did this old lady get here? I’m just alone here at the bleachers awhile ago. “You didn’t notice me because you’re just watching him the whole time.” Mind reader? “I can read minds.”

“Whoah! How does it happen?”

“You don’t need to know, Isay.” The old lady looked at the court and looked at him. “You love him right? Why not make your own love story? You’ll be the heroine and he’ll be your hero.”

“I already did. The sad thing is it will never happen in real life.” I put back my eyes at him. He is really graceful when he plays soccer.

“Prince Alex, nice name for a new story that you’ll write.” She lends me a pen. “Write your desire love story with this pen, and I’ll assure you, it’ll happen.”

“What?” she put the pen on my palm, I look at the pen, and it looks like ordinary pen for me. How does this pen can make my story become reality? “Are you kidd…” Where did she go? “Old lady!!” I searched at the whole place but I didn’t see the old lady. After the game, I went home. I make my assignments and go on to my daily routine. I get my notebook and get my pen. WTH~!? Where’s my pen? I know I put it here last night. I need to look for new one. I searched on my bag and saw the pen that the old lady gave me.

“Nothing will happened if I try to use this.” I started to write the new story that playing on my mind. After an hour, or two, I’ve already finished it. New story that have a happy ending. Happy ending that will never happened in my real life.

“Wake up, Isay.”

“Mom, its Saturday right?”

“Yes, but you have a visitor. He’s at the living room.” He? It means it’s a boy?

“Who?”

“You’ll know if you pack yourself now.” I pack my self as fast as I can. And went down stair to check who’s my visitor is. OMY~

“Prince?”

“Oh you’re here! I’m sorry for the sudden visit.”

“Oh, what are you doing here?”

“Ah.” He gets a handkerchief on his pocket. “I think this is yours? I saw you watching soccer yesterday. And your name is written here.” Wait, even though my name is written there, how did he know that it was me?

“Oh, thank you.”

“No worries. Ah, Isay. Can I invite you to watch our game later?” Even you didn’t invite me I’ll be there to watch you.

“Ah, su-sure. No problem. I’ll be there.” Then I smiled. And he smiled. Ah! Your so handsome~!

“Then I’ll go ahead, see you later.” I just nod as I send him off.