65. Chips and asthma

"Don't take this the wrong way, Tone, but don't you have other people to annoy?" Galilea tiredly asked her brother.

"Not until four" he answered.

She let out a breathy laugh and rested her head on Steve's shoulder, who is sitting next to her on her bed "when can I go home?" She asked.

"When Dr. Grey clears you" Steve answered. Gali whined.

"I brought you something to stop your whining" Tony handed her a paper coffee cup with a lid "cocoa" he smiled.

"Thank you" Galilea gingerly held it in her hands and the warmth spread through her body. She brought it up to her mouth and she caught a whiff of something "cinnamon?"

"Yeah" her brother nodded.

She got a sudden flash, it was so powerful that it flickered to reality. She shut her eyes and saw herself in the middle of Castiel and Mariana as they took her to her cell.

"Castiel" a weak Galilea whispered "you smell like cinnamon"

Gali turned her head and saw herself on the ground, curiously staring into the Winter Soldier room. She turned her head again and she was helped up by Castiel and Mariana. She's still looking in the room and saw the Winter Soldier stand up and caught a glimpse of his metal arm.

The memory flickered and it was Castiel carrying Galilea in his arms and she remembers smelling cinnamon on him as she weakly sang "hey Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better..."

"Every second I spend with you, I lose my will to live" Castiel muttered.

"Aww, don't say that" Gali cooed and continued to hum the song.

"Gali... Gali" she was gently shaken back to reality and she fluttered her eyes open.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"You were... zoned out? You had some kind of trigger" Steve told his girlfriend.

"The cinnamon" Gali looked down at the cup she's still holding.

"Yeah, apparently this Castiel guy smells like cinnamon" Tony nodded.

"I'm sorry" Gali whispered.

"Why are you apologizing? Things will trigger you now and then" Steve softly said.

Gali groaned and took a sip of the cocoa "I wish they didn't"

"Well you know what we can watch that'll make you feel better?" Tony began as he turned the tv on and got on Netflix "Bob's Burgers!"

"Bob's Burgers?" Steve questioned.

Tony rolled his eyes "what do you teach this man. He needs to get more in touch with the twenty first century"

Gali opened her mouth to say something but Tony held his hand up "never mind, I don't want to know" Gali and Steve blushed.

"It's not like that" Steve mumbled.

"Sure it's not. I just hope you're using protection" Tony commented as he scrolled through the episodes of Bob's Burgers.

"I might have two broken ribs and an injured wrist, but I can still beat your ass" Gali threatened her brother.

"Are you going to shoot me with the G.M.S.?" Tony joked.

"W don't even know what the G.M.S. looks like"

Tony pursed his lips and his brown eyes moved around, thinking "I'll look it up" he mumbled as he pulled his phone out. His thumbs flew across the screen and then he stopped and squinted his eyes slightly as he looked up at his little sister "J.H. 47" he whispered.