chapstick.彡

So with a little grunt or two, both boys end up coddled by the warm fireplace, the orange light reflects upon Jungkook's face and the other felt himself sneak glances at the boy.

Fuck, his lips just looked so red and the light of the fire only emphasized it so much more. Taehyung's heart nearly implodes, as the other tucks the large checkered blanket over him, flashing the flustered brunette a boyish smile.

This was the boy's great idea of getting 'cozy.' He would never admit, but the warmth that radiated off the other, gave him this feeling of comfort like he was safe.

"Taehyung." Jungkook barely whispers, his voice sounds soft, and gentle, almost like he was afraid the other would run away from him.

"Hm?" The said boy turns his head to the right to face the other, although, his breath hitches as he does so.

The tips of their noses touched, and Taehyung blushed profoundly, as the other nuzzled his nose against the others.

In that moment, a short exchange of lips brushing against lips happened, and the flustered boy almost stopped breathing then, as he felt the softness of Jungkook's lips, he could almost taste the faint flavor of his chapstick.

Sweet, it was something sweet, confectionaries?

He wanted to try it, taste it, given his lack of confidence, it was a little hard for him.

Taehyung turned away from the ravenette, he fidgets with his fingers as he avoids any eye contact with Jungkook, who knew exactly what the pretty little boy thought of.

"You see?"

The boy wrapped the blankets, if possible, even tighter around him. His cheeks cutely flushed with color.

"We have something,"

Jungkook scooted a little closer to the boy, who was currently trying not to actually die of sheer embarrassment. What he was going to say, could definitely not be taken back.

Just-

"Your chapstick, can I taste it?"

Did I just-

The brunette pauses for a brief moment, flicking his tongue over his lips, the action had drawn the other to stare at them, with longing.

Jungkook lets out a sort of strangled breath, his voice suddenly husky and low, seductive as he placed his finger's underneath the other's chin.

He traced the pad of his thumb along the bottom of his plush lip, in an almost teasing manner that had Taehyung almost whining.

"Impatient, tsk." Jungkook chuckles breathlessly at the pout that the other gave him, his eyes pleading.

The male rolls his eyes playfully, he tilts the pleading boy's chin upwards so their lips meet, and Taehyung could feel his heart melt at the very moment

The raven-haired boy pulled away for a moment. Kissing down the now pink boy's neck, his sun-kissed skin soft and unmarked, perfect.

Taehyung, impatient placed his lips, once more up to Jungkook's, he had clearly had enough of the teasing.

Jungkook suckled at the other boy's bottom lip softly, gently savoring the kiss as he cupped Taehyung's cheeks, labored breathing and flushed faces. Both boys couldn't think of stopping, ever.

Lips molding lips, skin against skin, felt euphoric. It was a feeling that was surely indescribable for them.

Was it more than a simple liking?