1: When It All Started

Start from the beginning

"I'm going now! I might be late!" I said and walked out the door.

As I got to school, Candy, Vi and Ace were already waiting for me at my locker. I opened my locker and grabbed my books. I gasped and almost dropped one of my books as someone touched my nape.

"What?" I asked, my voice sounding so soft as if it was almost a whisper.

"What is that mark on the back of your neck?" Violet asked and touched my neck more.

"Stop it, what does it look like?" I asked holding my nape and turning to them so that they won't see whatever it is there.

"It's like a triangle with circles inside of it, wait, wait." Ace said, as if suddenly remembering something.

"It's Kai's!" Candy said and gasped, covering her agape mouth with her hand. I removed my hair tie and my hair was flown down as it also covered the mark.

"Are you his fan?" Ace asked, a smile making it's way up to her lips. I snorted and moved my head to the classrooms.

"Come on! Class is about to start!" I said and we made a move on to our first class.

But something crossed my mind, I could have teleportation. I mean, from my room I was suddenly downstairs. My right wrist wasn't hurting anymore and when I looked at it, there was a mark like a water drop. What is this, again?

"Candy, whose mark is this?" I asked Candy, but it was Violet who answered.

"It's Suho oppa's mark." She said and showed me the mark on her phone and the guy too. I just shook my head and decided not to mind it.

I walked into my own class, I immediately sat at the very back near the window on the right seat. I sometimes exclude myself from the whole class because I know that when they talk to me and be all nice to me, it's all fake. I also like the view outside the window, it's so calming and peaceful, makes my stress go away. The bell rung, signaling for break. I went out of the classroom last, just like how I wanted it to be. I went inside the cafeteria and saw my best friends on our usual table, eating. I walked to them and grabbed my usually apple.

We gave the usual greetings and quietly ate our food. I sat beside Violet and continued eating my apple. I was looking at the bottle of water Ace had, I was just looking at it and it suddenly floated up to neck length! Jeez, seriously this day is weirder than any day.

"Oh my god!" Ace exclaimed and pointed at the water bottle in front of her. I discreetly turned another way and the water bottle suddenly went down!

"Did you guys see that?!" Ace exclaimed and held her water bottle by Candy and Violet's faces.

"Was it you, Kay?" Candy asked and I shook my head.

Ace put down the bottle and I closed my eyes and concentrated on lifting the bottle. I heard gasps and I opened my eyes to see the bottle floating in mid-air beside Ace's face. I made my hand a fist and the bottle was crushed, I gestured my hand to the trash can and the bottle flew to the trash can.

"Kay, we promise to keep it a secret." Ace whispered, shock almost eating her up. Candy and Violet nodded, looking at each other.

"Okay, okay! What am I supposed do? Search that MAMA thing. Isn't there a legend or something?" I asked them and they shook their head. I guess I'm just going to be used to this...

The bell rung indicating for the next period of classes. The hallway was crowded with students who were going to their respective classes. My right forearm was hurting real bad! Is it because of that mark thing again? This is seriously creeping me out. I need to wear something that'll cover my hands! If I wear a jacket, the students here will think I'm crazy! Come on, It's hot here in America! I'll just put my hands in my pockets.