EXTRA CHAPTER 3

cole mohr as aiden

what could have been

no extra siblings

    17 years old

      "I'm only going to say this one more time Aiden, you're going to be my gamma and will be the one who will train the warriors, no matter what," Armelle told him with pride as Aiden gave a complete look of surprise. River chuckled at his siblings expression, patting him hard on the pack and gave a holler of congratulations.

      "Shi- no way, does that mean your beta Ver?" Aiden said, his eyes lighting up in happiness at being able to aid the pack. Fighting and training had always been Aiden's favorite thing to do, improving and becoming better than what you were yesterday was his pleasure and now, his hard work was paying off.

    "Yes Aiden, I'll be beta, you're gamma and head warrior. Get it in your head," River chuckled as his head relaxed in the chair, looking at him with bright eyes. Armelle watched her excited brother with pure happiness as they sat in her room. Everyday, they'd always gather in Armelle's room preparing themselves for their future ahead, it was like a tradition for them. They all knew they'd take a high rank in the pack, being triplets, it was no surprise that they'd be the highest ranks. Armelle, the first born as Alpha, River, second born as Beta and Aiden, the youngest as gamma and head warrior.

  Aiden was smiling boisterously at his two siblings, a high amount of happiness soaring within him as his tongue ran along his lips. A dreamy sigh escaped his lips before smiling once more. His siblings laughed at his reaction, pride swelling within them as the youngest of the three was gleaming happily without any protesting.

   "I just can't believe it! Me, head warrior and gamma! I knew this day would come, but whoa, I still can't believe it!" he beamed, his hands failing in the air like a child on Christmas Day. His pearly white teeth showing marvelously, working well with his slightly tanned skin.

 "Are you done yet Aiden?" Armelle asked with a slight laugh in her tone, River only smiled and patted his brother's shoulder once more before heading out of the room to resume his beta training.  Aiden continued to smile and waved his brother goodbye before rushing to Armelle and engulfing her into the biggest and warmest hug he could muster. Armelle's eyes widened at her siblings actions, but her heart warmed at his happiness and slowly wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him closer. She smelt his happiness, his hormones leaking into the air at his position, he radiated some form of power and he loved it.

   "You're the best Armelle!" he laughed heartily before pulling back and jumped around the room in glee.

   "Alright Aiden, if I knew you were going to be this annoying then I shouldn't have asked you to be my gamma," Armelle teased him, feigning  a look of disgust.

  "You would have given it to me anyway," River said smugly, moving towards the door with a small hop in every second step. Armelle rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

    "True, you're my brother, one of three, you're family," she told him, leaving Aiden to give her a bright smile and exit the room as Armelle only shook her head and continued filling out papers.

y-

         "I'm so proud of you my little warrior," Luna Irene cooed at her son, enveloping in a loving hug and swell of pride in the middle of her heart. Aiden gave a cheeky smile at the nickname, squeezing his mother in hicks tanned arms and kissed the side of her head.