Chapter 20

Calico's P.O.V

I could tell he was afraid since his hands started to twitch as soon as the air cooled.

"Call then back! Call them back!" He wailed as everyone felt the ice cold air close in.

"To late" I said with a smirk. From the fog came three sparks.

Small at first but growing larger and multiplying by the second: orange, green, and purple.

Quickly forming, the sparks seemed to glitch between human and wolf before settling on the beast side.

There was an orange wolf that stood with a proud stance, peering over the mist.

A small pup stood between her and the other wolf. Lilac in color with dark purple markings.

A green one, almost emerald, stood above them both looking protectively at them and me.

They stood, watching, as Damien held a hissy fit; throwing punches at anyone and anything.

In Damien's anger, Jasper had wiggled free and was crouched down next to me.

"Who are they?" He whispered. "Miss you too" I shot back, sarcastically. He smiled before placing a small, tender kiss on my lips.

I smiled through it before answering his question "That would be my family" I kissed him one last time before standing up.

"I love you" Then I let my spark envelop me. From an outside perspective I would be changing to a shade of grey.

All four paws hit the ground as I finished 'changing'. I was a light grey wolf with orange lines drawing patterns across my fur.

I sprinted towards my family before leaping into the air. Bounding towards me was the little purple pup, my sister.

She snuggled against my fur before sprinting back towards our family. I touched noses with my brother as a sign of love before turning to our mother.

I snuggled my head into her fur and she did the same back to me. Then we all turned to look down on Damien.

I leaped down from the haze we were in and stepped towards him. "Will you fight or surrender?" My brother's voice rang throughout the clearing.

Damien kneeled before me and I dipped my head. The faint orange star on my forehead started to glow before fading back into my fur.

I nodded before turning back around. It was dead silent 'till a swoosh of air shot past my skin. My sister yowled as the knife lodged itself into her side.

I whipped around facing the disgraceful wolf. "How dare you" I growled.

My sister continued to cry as my brother stalked towards me.

He stood by my side and we both towered over Damien. "Speak" My brother growled.

"This won't be the last time you see me" He started to laugh hysterically.

I was itching to stomp on him right then and there, but his remaining pack members wearily took him away.

I nodded in satisfaction before walking over to my mate. Jasper

"You never told me you could do that" he said softly, running his fingers through my fur.

Never came up. I teased. A chuckle escaped him before he looked behind me.

I turned as well and saw the small form of my sister. She was slowing regaining consciousness but looked weak.

"That's your family isn't it" Jasper asked lacing his fingers through the fur on my side.

A swift nod of my head and he asked no more questions. My brother looked up and nodded to me.

My mother yipped before nodding as well. I moved away from Jasper before letting my spark change.

I opened my eyes and was face to face with blue. Launching myself into his arms and I clutched to Jasper.

"It's you. It's you" I kept repeating as he held me tighter.

We stayed in that position longer then probably normal before he spoke up.

"We should probably get back to the pack" He murmured against my hair.

I pulled back and practically ran towards the entrance.

I waved him goodbye to the three wolves in the sky before turning around.

"Hurry up!" In less then a second his wolf form sprinted past me and a playful laugh escaped my lips.

I shifted into my panther and took off after him.

(I'm super sorry that I haven't updated since December. I've been super busy and inspiration wasn't flowing when I had time to write. I'll try to write more but for now Happy Valentine's Day!)