Find Me Before I Fall (Robrae fanfic)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Titans.

Chapter One: The Feelings Surface

Robin pulled himself on top of a smashed table inside a mutilated floral shop. The Titans had just battled with a few sladebots and to their surprise, had lost. His team was a mangled mess. He himself was covered with cuts and bruises, his forehead drenched in blood. Cyborg's metal was terribly scratched and at any moment would power down. Starfire's long auburn hair was now singed and big bruises marred her tameranian skin. Beast Boy was missing a few teeth, his childish grin was now a small frown, and his back was all bloody from gashes he'd received. And Raven... Wait, where's Raven? Robin scanned the debris covered area but couldn't find her. He started to panic and limped towards a big piles of bricks. He dug into them, only to come out with nothing. "Raven?" Robin's voice was hoarse and he started to sweat. Wait, why was he worrying so much about her? More than he ever worried about any if the other Titans. Was it because she and him had a bond? No, he didn't think so. That didn't matter right now though. All that mattered was that he found her. He flipped open his communicator and typed her name in. Only static appeared on the tiny screen. He looked back at the team and realized finding her would have to wait, just long enough to get the rest of his friends back home. He carefully placed each Titan in the T-car and set it to auto drive. Robin then got on his own vehicle, the R-cycle, and drove behind the car, thinking of Raven the whole time. "Don't worry Rae" He whispered into the air, "I'll find you."