Chapter 25

Darry's POV

Ring!... Ring!..

The phone starts ringing, I pick it up and answer.

"Hello?"

"Darry! Man, you gotta help me! Meet me at the park!" Dally yells into the phone, I hang up and wake up Steve, Pony, and Soda.

"Darry! What's goin' on?!?" Steve asks with panic in his voice.

"Dally needs our help! He's in trouble!" I tell em'.

We all run outside towards the park. We see Dally runnin towards us. Cop cars were followin Dally. We all stop runnin on the spot. He pulls out a heater and aims it towards the cops.

BANG!

BANG!

The cops fire at him!

"NO! STOP! HES JUST A KID!" Sodapop screams. They stop shooting once Dally was on the ground, we all run to him.

"Dally!" Steve screams and kneels next to him. Dally lifts his head a little and groans, an ambulance was coming down the street.

Taylor's POV

I wake up and walk into the living, no one was there so I check the kitchen but no one was there either. Where the hell did everyone go?!?

Tobi walks into the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Where did everyone go?" Tobi asks me, I shrug my shoulders.

Then, Johnny and Grace come into the kitchen too. Johnny was about to ask the same thing that Tobi asked but I cut him off.

"We don't know." I say.

Ring!..... Ring!.......

Tobi's POV

I pick up the phone.

"Ello?"

"Tobi? We all won't be back till later. Dally got in some trouble, don't worry." Soda says to me. Before I can ask what happened, Soda hangs up.

"Who was it?" Grace asks from behind me, I turn around and notice that she has really grey eyes!

"Soda, the guys aren't coming back till later."

"What happened?" She asks me.

"I really don't know but i guess Dally got in trouble." I tell her.

"TOBI!" I hear someone scream my name from outside, Ponyboy!

I run outside, Pony gives me a sympathetic look and wraps his arms around me.

"Pony! What's goin on? What happened to Dally?!?" I ask him with panic and concern in my voice. He took my hand and lead me inside to his room.

"Tobi... Dally.... he got shot by the cops. He pulled out his heater and we don't know if he's okay. Even if he is, then he's gotta get locked up." Pony tells me, I stare at him in shock and sit on his bed.

Dallas got shot?!? I need him. I can't go on without him. I've lost my mom and dad and now I might even loose my brother.

Tears escape and Pony wraps his arms around me. I start to sob loudly. it's offical.... I am broken.

"Shhh. It'll be okay." Pony whispers in my ear. No. If I loose Dally, nothing will be okay.

------

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!