Chapter 10: Be Careful... [✔]

Edited 30.06.2016.

Sorry the last chapter was so short :) I had no idea what to write :) Anyway!

Happy Reading!!

Lucy's P.O.V.

Someone cleared there thought behind us. Me and Natsu turned around. Levy was standing there with this big and goofy smile on her face. I've never seen her smile like this. Natsu stood up.

"I'm gonna go. See you tonight Luce?" he asked me. I gave him a smile and he walked away. Levy took his seat.

"You are so cute together." she said. I smiled and felt my face burn up.

"Well, you and Gajeel look cute together too." I said adding a smirk. Now it was Levy's  turn to blush. But she still had that smile on her face. Not as big, but a smile. It must be something to do with Gajeel. I thought to myself.

"Speaking about him. Can I tell you something, but you must promise you won't tell anyone." I nodded. Levy took a deep breath and started her story.

···················AFTER 5 MINUTES AND A LOT OF BLUSHING···························

I was pretty sure that my jaw was on the floor. In her dream she and Gajeel... OH MY GOD!!! I couldn't believe it. Haven't even thought about it, but she already is dreaming about it.

"Lu-chan is everything okay?" she asked me. I shook of my surprise and nodded.

"Yeah. You just caught me off guard." I said and gave her a smile.

"How come?" she asked me. I sighed. I had to tell her.

"Listen. Natsu thinks that what you said yesterday about Gajeel, you didn't mean it. He thinks that the sickness is taking over you. But I said that it was you. I saw something in your eyes. A sparkle that only the real Levy has. You meant what you said." I let that sink in. Levy blinked a couple of times.

"So that's what you meant by that was her, not the sickness." she finally said.

"Yeah, but like I said. I trust it was you. That you really meant it." I said taking her hands.

"You know what? I think I'm gonna go." Levy said and stood up.

Levy's P.O.V.

"How come?" I asked Lucy. She sighed.

"Listen. Natsu thinks that what you said yesterday about Gajeel, you didn't mean it. He thinks that the sickness is taking over you. But I said that it was you. I saw something in your eyes. A sparkle that only the real Levy has. You meant what you said." did natsu really thought like that? That I'm possessed? No, the sickness just kills you in a month. It doesn't possesses you. Just kills. I blinked a couple of times and let that sink in.

"So that's what you meant by that was her, not the sickness." I finally said.

"Yeah, but like I said. I trust it was you. That you really meant it." Lucy said taking my hands. I had to get some fresh air.

"You know what? I think I'm gonna go." I said and stood up. I was in the hallway, but suddenly a sharp pain shot through my body and stayed in my head. It started pounding. It started to hurt so bad. I fell on my knees. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I fell to the ground and with the corner of my eye I saw Gajeel running towards me. Then everything went black.

Gajeel's P.O.V.

I watched Levy the whole time she talked with Bunny girl. She was telling her something and blushing deeply.

"Gajeel!" a small voice brought me back from my thoughts about Levy. "Gajeel!" a small paw appeared in front of my eyes. I blinked and looked at Lily. He had a peace of paper in his hands.

"You got a job?" I asked him.

"Already told Mira." he said and jumped of the table. I stood up. Levy was in the hallway. Guess she finished talking. Then she fell on her knees. Now I was worried. She grabbed her head and screamed. I was getting angry. I don't know why, but I was. I saw her eyes closing. She fell to the floor. I ran as quick as I could to catch her. But I was too late. Jet already cought her and was holding her bridal style. A sharp pain hit my heart. Why Jet not me? Why does she always have to hang around them not me? Why does Levy loves them not me? Why do they can love Levy not me? .Then the anger got the best of me. I clenched my fists. Jet sat her gently on the sofa. I tried to calm myself down. You''ll punch a lot of stuff later, but not now. I said to myself. I took a deep breath and walked over to Levy. I shoved Jet away and bent  over to Levy.

"I promise you. I will find a cure for you." I whispered and kissed her forehead. Everyone was watching me, but I didn't cared. All I care now was Levy. "Lily, fuck the job. I'm going to find a cure for Levy." I said standing up. Lily gave the job to Flame Head and walked over to me.

"Where are we going?" he asked me as we walked out of the guild.

"To the place it all started." I said and headed to the train station.

Levy's P.O.V.

I felt myself being lifted and after a while put down on something.

"I promise you. I will find a cure for you." I heard Gajeel's voice. Then something pressed against my forehead. "Lily, fuck the job. I'm going to find a cure for Levy." he said. I didn't have strength to open my eyes. Or to do anything else. But somehow with the last of my strength I whispered.

"Be careful Gajeel."

Sooo... how's the chapter? Hope you like it. I'm going to ask you one thing. Can you please tell me you favorite sentence/moment/anything from this chapter? I just want to know what you like :) You know...so could write more :)) and totally not in a creepy way :) :) :)